Keathley Quality Painting

A68 REVIEWS

Founded 2004

1701 Scenic Dr

Modesto, CA 95355

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clienteles needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together....

interior painting (52)house painting (20)stucco repair (3)pressure washing (2)plaster (2)drywall repair (2)water and smoke damage (1)home remodeling (1)handyman (1)wallpaper removal (1)deck cleaning (1)

02/06/2020

He did fine, he did a nice job. He's very pleasant to talk to and look everything in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

02/06/2020

It was phenomenal and wonderful. They did great. The customer service was outstanding, able to answer all my questions, very polite, set up a good time, did everything we wanted them to do, and provided a good estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

02/05/2020

They are excellent and the agency approved the service right away. I will used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a general remodeling of my rental property.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

02/04/2020

It went really well and I'm very happy with the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior and exterior of my home.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

11/30/2010

Didn't want to wait so we hired another painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and left a message. He told me right up front that he was 5 weeks out. I didn't want to wait but during our conversation about what I wanted, he gave me great advice on some things I had not thought about previously. He was very nice.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2010

10/29/2010

These guys are real painters. They didn't take shortcuts with anything, and my house now just blows away all of the other houses on my street. They took care of every detail, including the use of multiple colors and stains and were meticulous in the way everything was applied. Moreover, they were extremely polite and helpful throughout the process. Eduardo, the foreman, was easy to talk to, and wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of my Craftsman house, which is made of wood and has a lot of detail.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2010

07/13/2010

Fabulous work. Incredibly professional and punctual. Jason personally consults with the client and gives them fair and honest advice and estimates. His staff is as professional and hard-working as he is. Would highly recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of one bedroom condo. All walls, but no ceilings or trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2010

07/08/2010

His team did a great job prepping before painting. They were neat, thorough and were detail oriented. They answered my questions and were very knowledgeable and patient as I decided what I wanted. The house looks beautiful and I am very pleased with their work. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the interior of our 1950 house. He painted the walls, ceilings and cabinets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2010

C

07/06/2010

We aren?t going to use their services to get the work done. We chose another company to get the work done. Their responsiveness was good. We wouldn?t use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received an estimate from Jason V Keathley Quality Painting in the last week for a painting job.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2010

07/01/2010

They did a really good job of prepping, patching drywall, putting down protective cloth, masking trim, and caulking. They were very efficient and courteous. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and it was a reasonable price. I would certainly call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior of my 3 bedroom, one bathroom house. The paint was good quality. I asked them to paint the wall one color and the baseboards white, and the result looks really good.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2010

Full service painting company, interior and exterior.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your project(s)!

NA