Ed's Handyman Service

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Locally owned and operated serving the community since 1997. Residential and Comerical Services home repairs and maintenance. 1- 3 year warranty on all work....

Bright Prodigy

3  REVIEWS
Bright Prodigy

Bright Prodigy provides a handful of services such as Gutter Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Solar Bird Barrier/Mesh netting Installation, and Christmas Light Installation! Our specialty is customer service and quality work. We aim to make Bright Prodigy, the way to go, when ordering services we provide! Bright Prodigy has been in business since 2017, from the beginning we have been growing year after year, all due to the great customer service, quality work, and integrity we strive to improve on a daily basis.

08/01/2013

He was there on time. He did what he was supposed to do. He was just very friendly and very professional. I have no complaints about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put together a baby crib, a baby changing table. I am going to be calling him because I want him to put together a stroller.

06/11/2013

It went well. They were prompt and very friendly. They explained in detail what they were going to do and even gave some money saving ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a shelf in my laundry room which also included a bar to hang clothes. They also changed out a light fixture and replaced 3 of our light switches after troubleshooting some electrical problems.

D

05/20/2013

Ed gave the quote for 3 must-dos, including paint touch up, painting interior doors, replacing patio sliding door handle, and a few misc small repairs.  He requested an up front deposit of $200 when giving the quote on a Sun, and promised the job would be complete by Wed or Thur the following week.  The check was cashed out on Tue but nothing happened until a week later when I finally got ahold of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting doors, labor for replacing entry door locks, replaced one sprinkler, repaired one window screen, made a new small bath window screen, paint touch up.

D

04/15/2013

I wasn't too happy with him. He came by, looked at cleverly what I had for him and gave me an estimate. When he came back it was totally a different story like you know he said it was worth only for this he is a professional and he should know how much it cost. For every job he has done I have to get another guy to do it. I would not recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ed's Handyman Service about a week ago.

C

01/25/2013

Ed collected extra pay for the job, saying it was for more work than was agreed upon. We don't have a written contract, but we did have a verbal agreement. He did the work well, the payment and charge was completely off from our original agreement. He took other jobs while he was completing our jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a back door and fixed the flooring that had gone bad. He also replaced some siding that was necessary to get to the door.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Electrical, Handymen, Plumbing Services. Flooring,Painting Appliance,kitchen and Bathroom remodel

ask for details