D & A Handyman

Not Rated| 1 Review

Colorblast Painting

124  REVIEWS
Colorblast Painting

Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interior painting.

Award 2019
Offers by Colorblast Painting on Angie's List

07/27/2012

I have been using Dennis for all of my painting and handyman needs since 2000.  He is very reliable and always gives me a fair price.  He is very punctual in showing, usually arriving 5 minutes early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis came to my rental property in Santa Cruz to repaint one of my houses.  This house is 3 stories tall and he scrapped all of gutters to get the rust off plus preparing the entire house for paint with the needed repairs.  He only uses Kelly-Moore paints which has an extremely long shelf life.

CATEGORY house painters

Small Painting, Rehabilitate Houses, sinks light fixtures, light plumbing and Light electrical, etc.

Ask For Details