Cooper Window & Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5637 McHenry Avenue

Modesto, CA 95356

I specialize in Residential Replacement, New Construction, & Retrofit Windows & Doors. I do most work on my own but if I need help it's available. No subcontractor. Unless I do stucco, drywall repair & painting. I accept cash, checks & credit cards Estimates are free with in a reasonable distance from Riverbank/Modesto area. I Warranty my work as long as you own the home, its maintained properly and is your primary residents. DBA- Kevin J Cooper...

window (14)door (10)general contracting (2)stucco repair (1)siding (1)glass repair (1)

11/19/2020

We recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced and doors replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/19/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and doors replaced

CATEGORY contractors,windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

Photo for Cooper Window & Door - 5637 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA - 39034553

07/29/2019

I initially had Cooper Window & Door replace the 6 front windows and a side garage door at my home to update the look and curb appeal to help in the pre-planned sale of my home. I began the process by replacing 2 windows at a time. Kevin Cooper came to my home, took accurate measurements, answered any questions, and kept me posted of the progress while waiting for the ordered windows to arrive. Du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Twenty-six windows and a sliding glass door were replaced with Simonton windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

07/23/2019

Kevin at Cooper Windows and Doors is as good as it gets! Very professional, yet friendly and personable. Communication was on spot from the estimate to the finished install and product. Started with 3 windows, but ended up adding another window and french doors with sidelights. We LOVE our doors and windows! Highly recommended family owned company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 4 windows, a front door, and french doors with sidelights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

05/09/2019

Cooper Windows and Doors did a fantastic job, the entire project came out just as i pictured it in my head. Cooper Windows completed the job in a timely matter and their attention to details was just amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 2 glass sliding doors and replace 2 picture frame windows. One of the sliding door was replaced with a large window the 2nd sliding door was replaced with a french door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

10/23/2018

Kevin and his team did a wonderful job. Very professional about his work. Looked after the small details. One thing he said to me was that after the job, you wouldn’t know he was there, just beautiful doors installed. Definitely going to spread the word

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of front and garage entry doors

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Photo for Cooper Window & Door - 5637 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA - 37494548

07/17/2018

Very well - able to overcome a screw-up of the contractors who replaced the floor (forgot to leave room and a transition piece for the front door); prompt. Minimal dust creation and cleaned up the job site when done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of sliding glass door and front door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

02/21/2018

Project was done on budget and ahead of schedule. Kevin was easy to work with and very professional! Would highly recommend him to all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 window install

CATEGORY windows,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

11/21/2017

He and his assistant did an outstanding job. They were so careful and neat inside my house, even when it was rainy, and left everything in amazing condition. Kevin is a perfectionist and you can see it in the end product of the window replacements. I needed them to take down and reinstall all my blinds, which they did in perfect condition. I would recommend him to anyone, since this was not an eas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin figured out how to do a more complicated replacement of the old vinyl frames and glass of 17 windows.

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

09/20/2016

Kevin did a great job installing everything. Nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin (he) installed windows & sliders throughout the house. He also put in 2 new doors from garage to kitchen & garage to outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2016

Window & Door - Vinyl, Wood, Fiberglass, & Aluminum Windows, Front Doors, French Doors, Fire Doors, Patio Doors, Closet Doors, Pet Doors, Termite & Dry Rot Repair, Framing, Siding & Trim Work if associated with a window or door install.

Painting & Alarm hook-up.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express