Cencal Mechanical

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2012

A full service company specializing in residential and commercial HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services, repairs and installations. With over two decades of experience, Cencal is committed to providing customers in the Central Valley with well trained technicians, outstanding service and proven results. Cencal is trained in the latest technology for the HVAC industry, staying up to date with the most energy efficient equipment on the market today. Innovation, creativity, and technical excellence are always the focus of our company. Building success one customer at a time....

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

Award 2019

05/10/2015

Cencal was prompt, professional, and did the work in the quoted time. The service is amazing. They removed my old, Freon-leaking HVAC in one day and got the new one installed and balanced in 2 more days. Then they had a technician come and make sure the system was functioning properly. They helped me get available rebates and are very positive people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new HVAC and attic insulation.

10/27/2014

Excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New HVAC

01/29/2013

Performed PM and returned in four days to replace filters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventive Maintenance

04/03/2012

I had them come out to give me an estimate on replacing some ducts in my home. I also had them clean my HVAC system. They were very prompt and did a good job on the cleaning. I ended up doing the duct replacement myself but I would have used them if I hadn't done it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate on some air duct work that I needed. I also had my HVAC system cleaned.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Residential & Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Service, Installations, Maintenance, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Wine Cellar Racks & Installations, Smart Wifi Thermostat, Ductless HVAC, Heat Pumps, Indoor Air Quality

None