Cal Comfort Insulating Windows Inc

A 39 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since June 2007

1050 Kansas Ave

Modesto, CA 95351

We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel thats all your own. Come visit our showroom!...

window replacement (38)door installation (7)screen repair (1)woodworking (1)blinds and curtain (1)skylight installation (1)

02/07/2018

This was the fourth property that they have installed windows for us, and every time they have done a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed double pane windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

We really appreciate your continued business! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. The Cal Comfort Windows Team.

11/28/2017

They showed up on the time we agreed and they worked all day for two and one half days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house window replacement .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! It was our pleasure to work with you. Please be sure to let us know if there's anything else you need or questions you may have.

09/01/2017

All those who I had contact with were helpful and professional. They did a great job helping me decide what I needed and the install was flawless. I used them a second time for the 8th window.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced eight 25 year old windows that would not open, with dull glass and inefficient with dual pane, low E, argon filled beauties.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this stellar review It was a pleasure doing business with you. We look forward to serving your friends and family in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need anything else. Enjoy those windows and all the great benefits that come with them. Sincerely, The Cal Comfort Windows Team.

06/22/2017

Thing is I'm building a house and will need windows. Not going to be them for sure!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window repaired OR replaced. Would not even give me an estimate. They are to busy for less then 6 windows. Really profesional!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are a window replacement company, not a glass repair company, We are never too busy to quote window replacement and do plenty of single window and door replacements as you can see when you visit our other reviews here at Angie's List and on our web site. It sounds like there may have been a miscommunication between you and one of our service staff. Please don't h...

04/10/2017

I had difficulty at first. It took them over a month for them to send me an estimate. They came out and look at the house when I was not there. We set a second appointment to get internal and external measurements. That was fine. To get an estimate from these people was incredibly hard. I kept calling. Finally the estimate came. It was over a month. It's going to take so long to get them in. I tol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you're satisfied with your windows and the installation experience! We apologize for the duration of the estimate portion; unfortunately our estimator was dealing with a family medical emergency during this time coupled with the seasonal busyness that comes with Spring & Summer caused the delay. We have since been able to re...

02/15/2017

He got back to me and everything. It was great. There were no problems. The price was out of my range so I had to put it off. It was a free quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Cal Comfort Insulating Windows.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to leave a review. We're glad to provide your quote and look forward to hopefully working with you in the future. The Cal Comfort Windows team.

01/07/2017

From beginning to end service was excellent. Personnel were professional, prompt, informed and very helpful. Install was quick and clean. Pricing was very good for the quality product they delivered. I highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced five windows, two were very large and odd shaped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review! It was our pleasure meeting your replacement window needs. We look forward to projects like yours and for the opportunity to work with you in the future. The Cal Comfort Windows team.

06/22/2016

Prior to my call to Cal-Comfort I did my homework on their competitors, the products and price.  My findings confirmed Cal-Comfort Windows was the right choice for my 1962 3,850sq/ft. mid century ranch home. Why Cal-Comfort? It’s simple, I gave them a call and I liked what I heard.  To start, it’s a long standing family own business, combined with incredible employee retention. Experience is very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced windows and sliding glass doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

Thank you very, very much [Member name removed] for such a stellar review. We thoroughly enjoyed doing business with you as well and updating the windows and doors in your lovely ranch home. We look forward to working together again in the future. As you already know and have indicated in your review, you can contact us any time with any questions or concerns. Enjoy!

06/21/2016

Cal Comfort Windows staff were great from start to finish.  We appreciated the showroom and their willingness to show us different windows and options that fit our budget and what we wanted to accomplish.  Saving energy and reducing our power bills.  The quote process and scheduling didn't take long at all several days start to finish even with all our questions.  Bob & Diane were great.  The inst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows throughout the house and a sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

02/15/2016

They are said to be the best in town; the job was done in a day; the windows are good quality; friendliest office and installation staff I've encountered in awhile

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced single pane with double paned windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! And what a nice review too. We thoroughly enjoyed working for you and look forward to assisting anyone you send our way. You know you can give us a call any time with any questions or concerns. Enjoy those energy savings and the quiet your new windows will give for years to come.

Installation and repair of windows, patio and entry doors, remodeling.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, American Express, PayPal