Big Island Movers

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2015

Moving company with over 30 years experience in commercial and residential moves of all sizes. Additionally we offer complete packing / unpacking services. Short notice specialists. We are fully licensed and insured. CAL PUCT # 190 630. We accept CASH, CHECK, VISA, MASTERCARD, Senior Discounts available. Call (209) 606-0089 for a FREE CONSULTATION today....

Stat Moving

9  REVIEWS
Stat Moving

We a affordable reliable fast paced company we make sure you can sit back and relax while we take care of all your moving needs. Book with us and you will not be disappointed. We are a full service moving company with over 10 years of experience. We move anything from one piece to a full house. Call describe your move and I will give you a flat rate right over the phone. The flat rate is all inclusive and covers any and all costs related to your move (except packing and materials, boxes, etc, which are only provided at your request). We are the Movers that you can trust and rely on. Thanking you in advance for your patronage.

02/29/2020

The service was beyond outstanding and I will definitely use them again. They are extremely friendly, professional, and they go out their way to be accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my house furniture from Riverbank CA to storage facility for 2 months and moved me to my current address. My daughter and other people that I know use them as well.

CATEGORY moving companies

01/17/2018

It is going well beyond my expectations and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Big Island Movers is currently moving my household belongings into temporary storage, then will move my things to my permanent house in about two months. The owner, Joe Kepa Kaaekuayiwi, has been outstanding to work with to co-ordinate my difficult move. He has always returned calls promptly and he and his staff have been punctual to a tee! He and his staff are very professional, extremely well-trained, and excellent in all the aspects of moving, as well as friendly, courteous, and respectful. They have previously moved my daughter twice, my son once, and my neighbors. I highly recommend them for any moving needs you may have.

CATEGORY moving companies

We also move special items such as safes, pianos, pool tables and other specialty items.

Storage, Out of State moves