Yari's Maids

A121 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since July 2011

27758 Santa Margarita Pkwy

Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Yaris Maids is family owned and operated. We have been in the business for over 10 years with numerous satisfied customers. Integrity and customer service are very important values within our business structure. Our professional staff are experienced, fully trained, licensed and insured guaranteeing you the best in maids cleaning, carpet and window cleaning services. Our service area covers Orange County and most surrounding areas. Our professional, friendly and efficient cleaning staffs is available on a one-time, or ongoing basis for your house, home, condo, apartment or move in and move outs , and after construction cleaning!...

house cleaning (121)blind cleaning (12)floor cleaning (11)window cleaning (9)carpet cleaning (6)fireplace repair (4)apartment (4)

11/19/2018

Yari's Maids (2) worked for 3 hours to clean kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, wash walls etc. They were thorough and worked quickly. I checked their work and found two areas that needed to be done again, which they quickly did. I was satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning a rental condo to prepare for selling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

10/19/2018

Delia and her team were fantastic. They are extremely efficient and had my entire house sparkling in a short period of time including cleaning all of my plantation shutters! I’ve decided to keep using her on a regular basis and would highly recommend her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/17/2018

Amazingly accomodating to my scheduling needs. Plus they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/28/2018

Very well courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
post construction cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, fireplaces, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

05/17/2018

Excellent service!! I have honestly never hired a cleaning service company to help me with my home cleaning duties. I however have been slightly busy these past few days and i was very hesitent to hire a cleaning company as i didnt want a stranger to be at my home. Fortunately Cesar and Delia made me feel as comfortable as possible right from the start. Originally made a call for a single cleaning...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Laundry

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/03/2018

Yari’s maids are top-notch, trustworthy and professional house cleaners. They are the best cleaners I have ever worked with and their attention to detail and quality of work is excellent. I would highly recommend their services and I have been a very happy customer for over 5 years. Delia the Owner is a pleasure to deal with and she is a wonderful person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning Services

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

04/17/2018

I highly recommend YARIS MAIDS house cleaning services. The ladies are efficient, friendly and aim to please!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regularly scheduled housecleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning, apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

12/07/2017

I’ve never seen three women work so hard and so fast. There was very little chatter, just cleaning. They wiped baseboards and shelves and really got the stove clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning my house. Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning kitchen and baths.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

C

11/15/2017

3 people spent 3.5 hours on four bathrooms. Workers very slow

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thanks to take a moment to write a review to my profile. The deal what you buy it is for 4 hrs labor is not for hold house cleaning ,usually I always ask what you want to do first ,if i have extra time after when they done the work i do any other things if the house is clean if the house is not clean that take more time .Thanks Yaris Maids

11/01/2017

Paid for 6 hours of cleaning. 4 people showed up, so they explained they would stay for 1.5 hours and start upstairs. After 1 hours I went upstairs and asked how it was coming, they said fine, but would not get to the downstairs, so I asked them to stay longer. After 3 hours they still had not come downstairs, and I had to expressly ask them to prioritize their work downstairs so that the house at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017