Facey Medical Group - Mission Hills

Founded 1923 • Angie's List since October 2008

Dr. Frederick Facey began practicing medicine in the San Fernando Valley in 1923 when he chose to hang his shingle on a small building on Brand Boulevard in San Fernando. What started as a little storefront practice became a career spanning 33 years of practicing medicine in a new and unique way. His vision of combining health care services in a single location ultimately resulted in what now exists as Facey Medical Group. When Dr. Facey died, his partners continued his legacy of innovative care over the following decades. Today, Facey Medical Group is made up of over 140 physicians that practice at 10 locations in Southern California. Our teams use in-room computers, advanced digital radiology systems and electronic health records to deliver faster, more accurate care. In addition to medical care, Facey offers a complete education program that includes classes on osteoporosis, weight management, diabetes and more. Most classes are free of charge and open to the general public. We are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC), and our physicians are board-certified. Plus, our primary care physicians, specialists, and many services such as X-ray and EKG all are under one roof. Our Mission Hills office also features an urgent care center which offers extended hours of service with no appointment required: Monday-Friday: 8am to 9pm Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 8am to 7pm Please note that the order in which Urgent Care patients are seen is based on the severity of their condition....

08/24/2015

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

12/21/2014

He is very busy and the wait time can run over an hour. Nice Doctor but is always rushed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take my mother there for her eye treatments and check ups.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

11/24/2014

We've gone to Facey's Medical for 35 years now and it has always been fine. She seems pretty thorough. Its all computerized. We had a misunderstanding a bit but I give her a B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Wilson. I've got what she called pre-cancer . She's an internist.

CATEGORY internist

07/11/2013

I like that everything I need including doctors, specialists, labs, radiology and physical therapy is in the same location so I don't have to go to different sites. The staff is very professional and efficient. The waiting time is minimal. All the records are on computer so whatever doctor I see, they are able to pull up all my records right there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Facey Medical Group for my medical care. I have another appointment in 2 weeks.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/21/2012

They were fine. He took the time to listen and was responsive. Their billing kind of sucks and their office is hard to reach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Facey Medical Group in Mission Hills psychiatric services.

CATEGORY psychiatrist

Women's health, pediatrics, urgent care, cosmetic dermatology, optical shops.