Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since June 2005

B Rated | 115 Reviews

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

N/A
Aztec Tree Service

service includes tree stump removals. free estimates upon request. please call Alberto 650-630-1322.

09/11/2014

They're absolutely perfect. Victor came in and put all kinds of baited traps. He basically went through our house with a fine toothed comb. He is so personable and not lazy at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're taking care of our mice problem.

06/17/2014

Nathan arrived punctually and first explained to me what he was going to do so.  He went through the whole house carefully, including the crawl space and the attic.  He spent almost 1.5 hours, probing and documenting all his findings.  He went over his findings and recommended a treatment plan that seems very reasonable.  I ended up picking another company because they offer more services than Cla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked 3 termite companies to perform a termite inspection, recommend a treatment plan and give me a quote.

01/13/2014

The pests are being controlled, but not sure if it is worth buying a contract. Maybe just call when the pests are most prominent, for a one time service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The serviceman sold me the most expensive program they offer and did not tell me my other options.

12/11/2013

They have been fantastic every time I have had any problems. They got rid of rats, ants and many more things. They are courteous. I had seen them around the neighborhood and since then I started using them. I chose them because the previous service provider was not up to my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Clark Pest Control for a monthly pest control service.

10/13/2013

They didn't do anything that we couldn't do ourselves. They set the wood and metal snap traps for rats that we could have bought for $5 each, and they nailed hardware cloth onto the cushion of our kitchen bench seat - quite terrible looking! They have come back 3 times to check the traps - they are supposed to come every week but failed to come last week. They haven't caught any rats and every wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set traps, return to check traps, block entry wholes.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available