ARC Lighting & Electric

B 8 Reviews

1001 S Main St

Milpitas, CA 95035

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified....

electrical (7)generator repair (1)ceiling fan installation (1)antenna repair (1)home security system (1)

12/22/2020

They did a great job and were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an existing motion detection flood light above the garage. I'm looking to replace it with a Ring Floodlight camera. I have purchased the item and need to have the existing flood light removed and the new Ring installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/20/2020

ARC Lighting & Electric, LLC Victor Torres 215 Citrus Avenue Los Banos, CA 93635 (408) 722-5759 vtorres@arcle.co We found ARC Lighting & Electric - Victor Torres from Google. At the time we looking for a professional company electrician to help us install a new generator at our house. I sent all the pictures we have for the new generator and our house power panels from the text message. And Victor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Install

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

C

07/23/2020

Angies list named this contractor as one who could do an antenna replacement but when I spoke to them, this is NOT the type of work they do.Just indoor wiring! Perhaps you should do a little more background work so as to not mislead clients and waste our time with a contractor who's does not do the services you think they do!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rooftop antenna replacement

CATEGORY electrician,tv antenna

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Hi, Sorry about your experience with Angies List. However we have no control in that, I would reach out to them personally instead of reviews us of services we never performed. We understand your frustration with this app

07/01/2020

They did a good job. It was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They wired an emergency generator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

05/15/2020

Called Thursday afternoon and texted information to Victor got an immediate quote. I accepted and the electrician arrived the next morning and quickly and expertly replaced my bad wiring and outlet and got me back to full power.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
240 volt dryer outlet burned out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

D

09/06/2019

Victor Torres gave a very attractive price quote and a quick install date & time. He sent an online quote which required an advance payment of deposit $54.33. After I paid the deposit he became less responsive .. kept on rescheduling my appointment. Eventually I had to get the job done by someone else though at a higher cost. Victor apologized and promised to refund my deposit but never did. It ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan installation.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

04/29/2019

It was great. He was very flexible; willing to work for me and even able to came on easter sunday. The price was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Camera installation

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2019

04/25/2019

This is my second time hiring ARC. Electricians are very knowledgeable and honest! Had no space for my future EV charger so they installed a sub-panel and gave me a discount code to purchase a juice box, how cool it that! Don’t think twice if you want good work hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sub Panel Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019