Creative Ponds And Gardens

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since April 2010

pond repairs and energy efficient pumps specialists filtration and Uv assesing along with upgrading we treat sick fish and test water quality pond clean out and maintenance offered as well...

Mr Pavers

17  REVIEWS
Mr Pavers

Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - glayston@mrpaverstone.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service Inc.

06/22/2015

Anton Bader had worked with the previous owner and helped with a lot of DIY maintenance with the motor and pond. When we moved in we initially I knew I am not the DIY person. I needed help. went with Got Koi at Menlo Park and was disappointment with the lack of committed service. I had paid close to 1500 to get the pond cleaned out by Got koi who went AWOL on me after coming over for a few months....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  This is a review for my Koi Pond. Anton Bader helped clean up  the algae in the pond, and brought my fish, my motor and the pond back to health. He also emptied the water on the fountain path which was stagnant.  He additionally added some water lilies to prevent from Summer sun heating up the pond and forming algae. He continues to service my pond and also installed lights and pumps for better flow and show.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

07/14/2013

Very professional service. Identified the problem and provided me with advice on how to minimise the problems going forward and the need to call him out. Very refreshing to have a contractor seek to reduce his own income. Originally gave an estimate of $1000-$1500 and it came in at $1185 of which over half was materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anton and his men repaired the liner of my pond, replaced the pump and associated equipment.

CATEGORY landscaping,lakefront landscaping

04/18/2012

The only thing I would say is the price. He charges a little bit more than some other companies do, but then he also provides excellent service. So you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Anton was very professional. He and his crew arrived on time, he called before to give me an approximate time of his arrival. He cleaned the pond, fixed the lighting, and discussed the proper care with me.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

04/04/2012

We had a do-it-yourself 2,000 gallon koi pond full of some large fish for a number of years, and over that period of time it needed a complete overhaul. Anton Bader and his crew did a fabulous job. The quote was quite reasonable. Anton recognized that the fish were our pets, and not just garden accessories, and he exercised the utmost care so as not to stress them (and us!) out during the process....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete koi pond overhaul: 1. replaced the filtration system with an updated bead filtration system 2. repaired/shored-up the perimeter of the pond; reinforced the perimeter with masonry 3. reconstructed a poorly-built waterfall 4. installed lighting in and around the pond 5. substantial water change to improve the water quality of the pond 6. removed overgrown plants and controlled algae

CATEGORY landscaping,lakefront landscaping,outdoor lighting

06/22/2010

I give Creative Ponds FIVE STARS! Anton Bader, the owner of Creative Ponds, is honest, reasonable, knowledgable, and highly competent. I recommend Creative Ponds without reservations! I am grateful to have found him and this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a non-functioning once beautiful large Koi pond. Anton started by giving me an estimate that was half the next guy for cleaning and repair and one quarter the next guy for monthly service. Then he was able to start work within days. Best of all, he accomplished everything he said he would do with a polite and hardworking knowledgable crew. The work encompassed cleaning a very large Koi pond that had at least 10 years of debris, putting in a check valve that was needed, putting in a new filter that was needed, and putting in a new quiet pump that is energy efficient. I will hire him for my monthly service.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping

Designing, building and maintaining fish ponds, waterfall ponds & landscaping gardens with ponds.

Garden maintenance.