Mill Valley Family Chiropractic

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Dr. Jesper Lundbaek offers a friendly family atmosphere and provides unhurried quality care to all ages as well as women's pre and postnatal care. Toni, his assistant, will greet you on the phone and upon your arrival and take care of your business office needs. We are a provider for most insurance companies and offer low cash prices for your chiropratic and massage needs. The clinic offers two massage therapists. Davora on wednesdays and Rose on thursdays. We take all major credit cards, checks, and cash. Come enjoy the beautiful view as your Chiropractic Care needs are met...!!!...

07/14/2010

They are very nice. We enjoy going to them and they are very professional. It is easy to get into see the doctor. He is comfortable to talk to and seems to know his expertise. He seems to do a good job. We think they are very good. They have always been agreeable to work with and we?ve never had any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Mill Valley Family Chiropractic for chiropractic care. My husband was there about a month ago for an adjustment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

07/13/2009

My son goes for upper back and neck problems. He does kenpo karate, so he needs adjustments sometimes. He seemed to be very nice. He made both of them feel better. The fact that my son keeps going back is a good sign. They are both satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and son go here for chiropractic care. My son goes every 18-24 months. My husband goes every five years or so. They have been going for 10-15 years.

CATEGORY chiropractor