Evo Spa

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Evo Spa's highly trained staff is dedicated to your self-evo-lution, the idea that your body can heal itself, when provided with the support of nurturing and caring therapies that help to unlock the body's innate wisdom. Our treatments and healing environment are designed to transport you to a place where you can fully relax and be nourished, body, mind and spirit. We have searched the world to bring you the finest products and exotic treatments, uniquely combining ancient traditions with the best in modern technology....

05/07/2019

Was sold a defective product twice without the manager caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
facials and massage great. Front desk manager untrustworthy

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa,reflexology

06/02/2017

I have been coming here for over 15 years, back when it was Cheek to Cheek. I really like the place. The rooms are nice, relaxing and comfortable. Everyone has always been very nice and professional. I enjoy getting my waxing done here, as they are really good, exacting, fast (that's needed when pulling off the strips of wax) and I do not leave feeling sticky or nasty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I come here for waxing, eyebrows and bikini.

CATEGORY day spa

04/27/2012

They have really a great and talented staff. They are very professional and well screened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go for waxing and tinting.

CATEGORY day spa

04/23/2012

They are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage Therapy and facials.

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa

Facials, Facial Waxing, Waxing, Make-up, Massage Therapy, Body Treatments, Airbrush Tanning, Wellness, Detoxification, Weight-loss, Spa Packages! Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna

Visa, MasterCard, Discover