Alpine Shutters Craft

• Trade License Number
  • 917235

1500 Crafton Ave

Mentone, CA 92359

Alpine Shutters Craft makes custom made wood shutters of all styles and colors at below wholesale prices. Alpine Shutters Craft believes in the local community demands for good quality product at reasonable prices and a customer service level that exceeds all other competitors. Alpine Shutters Craft strives to give each and every customer that personal, "small town" service that is sometimes lost in today's fast paced market. Our goal is to provide from start to finish such a great experience, that you will want to refer us to family, friends, and neighbors. For more information please visit us on our website www.AlpineShuttersCraft.com...

blinds and curtain (4)general contracting (3)cabinet making (3)hurricane shutter installation and repair (2)

05/18/2020

It was perfect. They came when they said they were coming, quick, neat, they had mask on when they came in, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed shutters.

CATEGORY hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

05/18/2020

From 1 to 10 rating, I will give them 11. The workmanship was beautiful and superb. I won't use anybody but them. They were professional. The quality of materials were good and the installation was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put shutters for us.

CATEGORY hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

05/07/2020

I have recently had shutters made and installed by Alpine Shutter Craft. I am so pleased with the amazing custom craftsmanship in their work and the excellent customer service provided by Joseph. He answered any question I had and listened closely to what I wanted the final product to be. It was a great experience and I couldn’t be more satisfied. I would recommend this company for anyone in the m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plantation shutters

CATEGORY window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

09/04/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2013

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alpine Shutters was refered by a friend. I called them and made an appointment for an estimate. They arrived on time, measured, and provide an estimate. I accepted and they gave me an installantion date. They arrived as scheduled, installed the shutters and did a great job. They did such a great job we used them again on two more occasions. Same results, prompt, great install and great customer service. If need or want shutters, these are the folks to use!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2015

12/18/2009

See above. We had a wonderful experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A sales rep, Leonardo, from this company was in our neighborhood doing business with our neighbor who needed window shutters and window treatments. I saw the company's name on the side of the car and asked Leonardo if his company would custom make a louvre-shutter style cabinet to hide a wall air conditioning unit. He agreed that this could be done. Leonardo took measurements, and gave an estimate for a custom built wooden cabinet to hide the AC unit. He even asked for the specific paint color and code that we would like so it would match the color of our white woodwork in that room. We paid a 50% deposit and were given an approximate time when the cabinet would be ready. Joseph, David, and the crew (four men altogether) came out from Redlands to West Los Angeles on the date promised. They installed my neighbors window treatments to his satisfaction and installed our cabinet on the same afternoon. They worked quickly, professionally, and efficiently. My husband and I were delighted because now we have a beautiful shuttered cabinet in our bedroom covering an unattractive AC unit. Everyone was so polite and worked neatly and efficiently. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this small business.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2009

Window dressings, curtains, blinds, & shutters.

Blinds