Mitchell Construction

A 45 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2011

25647 Farmington Rd

Menifee, CA 92584

Jonathon Mitchell Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Mitchell Construction Give Us Your To-Do List - We'll Get It Done! Whether you're looking to make a major renovation to your home or you've accumulated a list of small repair projects, Mitchell Construction can help. Our experienced team is committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. So, although you'll get top-notch materials and workmanship, you'll find that our prices are extremely competitive. Don't just take our word on this - we urge you to talk to our customers and compare prices. We're proud of our work. That's why we guarantee it!...

home remodeling (38)home remodeling (20)home builder (10)electrical (10)plumbing (9)lighting (9)drywall repair (9)tile installation (8)woodworking (6)flooring (6)door (5)architect (5)

09/10/2020

No response or follow up to my submission

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing nnnn

CATEGORY architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

04/09/2018

From the start, Jonathon and his team treated my home like it was on of their own. The most professional company out there! From design, planning and performing the scope of work was an A+ ( if there is a higher score than that , they would have achieved it!) When I first consulted and met Jonathon, I knew Mitchell Construction was the company I wanted for my home renovation. Scope of work as foll...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of a 1929 Historic Home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,windows,woodworking,architect,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

01/22/2018

Excellent, I could not have found a better contractor. Micthell Construction is all you hope for in a contractor but seldom never get; on time, honest and provided superb quality. Jonathon and his team were the best, this includes all the subcontractors as well. I will not hesitate to contact Mitchell Construction for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Balcony, patio and palapa remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,drain pipe,architect,sunrooms,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

01/03/2018

Mitchell construction did an awesome job! They arrived right when they said they would and got to work. Everything was completed in a timely manner. Overall, I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a fan/light in the master bath and replaced the fan in the guest bath. Installed an exterior door.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

02/24/2017

I contacted this company twice regarding a residential remodel and didn't receive so much as a courtesy call back. A real pro!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel project. Raise and enclose Lani room. Add a room to interior.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

C

10/10/2016

Did not use contractor. Contractor was great, punctual and professional upon initial meeting to discuss scope and obtain a quote. Unfortunately, he went on a family trip the day after the meeting and I did not hear from him again, though several attempts to contact him were made. I fear he may have been eaten by a bear or is lost as sea, because I can't imagine taking the time he did during our in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

09/14/2016

Jonathon and his crew did an amazing job! Very professional and always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel and added a loft

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

03/10/2016

Mitchell Construction provided services to enclose our office with interior French Style doors.  They were able to complete framing and door installation over a two day period.  They were considerate to noise and cleanliness of the home.  Excellent team to  work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosed interior office with French Doors.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2015

12/10/2015

From beginning to end the project went great!  Working with Maria on selecting and designing the layout of the kitchen cabinets was great!  She was very knowledgable, patient and she made great suggestions for maximizing the storage space in my small kitchen.   When construction started, John, Josh and the guys did a great job and it was obvious they are pros who care about the quality of their wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, replaced flooring in entry, family room, hallway and bathroom.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2015

Photo for Mitchell Construction - 25647 Farmington Rd, Menifee, CA - 29712147

10/26/2015

Job was completed in a timely manner using high quality materials and excellent workmanship.  This is a family business that cares about quality construction.  Not your typical rush-rush contractor that are so common today. Contract was completed as promised, some additional work was done only per my request and change orders were agreed too.  No hidden uppers or bait and switch with this company....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a complete pool house with wood burning fireplace

CATEGORY fireplaces,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2015

Home remodeling, room additions, home improvements, concrete, framing, tile & floor coverings.

Appliance repair, air conditioning maintenance, emergency services.

Visa, MasterCard, Check