Vince's Landscaping Inc

A97 REVIEWS

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since September 2009

3940 Pacheco Blvd

Martinez, CA 94553

Vinces Landscaping is a full service residential landscape design & construction firm. We do it all, from initial design through completion. No job is too large or too small. We have been licensed by the State of California as a landscape contractor for the past 30 years. Vinces Landscaping also offers our clients the benefit of maintaining liability & workmans compensation insurance and are fully bonded by the State of California....

Landscaping (82)Pavers and Hardscaping (42)Tree Service (10)Masonry (8)Stone and Gravel (7)Patios (6)Decks and Porches (6)Concrete Pouring and Repair (5)Landscaping - Lighting (4)Fencing (2)Concrete Driveways (2)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

07/21/2014

The experience was very good. I have invited them back; they are sending me a quote for some new services as well. They are very courteous, prompt and know their stuff. They go beyond what I would think. They installed a water pressure regulator and I did not even realize on was needed in the system. They really go the extra mile. If there is a problem like a sprinkler breaking, they will send som...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new back lawn and irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2013

07/21/2014

They were very good and the quality of their work was very good. I liked them because they were local. They were well recommended by a couple of people and I checked their references.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a patio.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

07/21/2014

They have been excellent.  This is my second project with them.  They are doing my deck right now.  The first quote that I got from someone else from Angie's List was $15000.  The second quote was $8000.  They are doing it for $5000.  Their work is really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pavers for me.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2014

07/21/2014

It was good. They were timely and professional. The cost was good. There wasn't anything we didn't like. They were reliable. I would recommend them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2014

07/16/2014

i was contacted by Vince's landscaping and given a reasonable estimate to clear the weeds from a rock bed of approximately 80 ft by 3 ft. The light shield under the river rock had deteriorated and allowed large stalks of weeds growing up to 5 ft high. Vince's sent a crew of three guys who worked all day 8 to 5pm to remove the weeds and take all the rocks out of the river bed. Then they laid down a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared weeds from river rock drainage area and filled in with additional stones.

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

07/16/2014

In about 2007, Vince helped design and then install two sets of steps totaling a dozen brick/concrete risers with beautiful lights built in. He also, with help from our designer, did the landscaping around the steps including small retaining walls. It could not have gone better. We had a very upscale look which held up well through these past seven years or so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front steps and landscaping.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2007

07/15/2014

My yard turned out beautifully. The results exceeded my expectations. I would have given him an "A" rating except for the fact that the project took so long to complete. The project install began in February, 2014 and finally finished up July 11, 2014. Workmanship is top-notched. If you have got patience, the results are worth it. If there is a problem or issue, it will eventually get done. It mig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vince Martino introduced me to my landscape architect and installed a beautiful japanese inspired rock garden

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2014

07/15/2014

First, they removed a dying hedge a rotting deck. In place of the deck they laid down pavers. They removed my roses from the front yard to the back. They landscaped the hill that is part of my yard with drought tolerant plants. They included a drip system manual system in the entire backyard. It took about two weeks. The work was done efficiently. I am very pleased with the outcome. I have been ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vince's Landscaping relandscaped my whole backyard.

CATEGORY decks, landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2013

07/14/2014

They were outstanding. Installed LED lighting, handcut pavers to design a great looking patio and updated our flower beds

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesigned our back patio

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2011

07/14/2014

The demolition work lasted 4.5 days for a crew of 3.  The crew was polite and professional and showed up when they said they would.  The prep work for the pavers was another 1 or 2 days.  Again, very professional.  Paver instillation lasted 2 days and turned out great.  They did a great job.  Steve provided the estimate and checked in on the work every couple of days.  We’re very happy with the en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two italian cypresses, several other small/medium sized tress and lots of shrubs removed from our backyard.  We also needed the existing concrete patio removed.  The entire backyard was graded and pavers were put in.

CATEGORY concrete repair, landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2014

Landscaping, Sod Lawns, Synthetic Lawns, Drip, Low Maintenance Gardens, Drought Tolerant Gardens, Drainage, French Drains, Retaining Walls, Interlocking Pavers, Pavers, Flagstone, Brick, Decks, Pergolas, Pool Demolition And Fill, Outdoor Kitchens, Low Voltage Lighting, Cleanups, Trimming, Pruning, Landscape Design & Consultation, Leveling, Masonry, Concrete, Woodwork, Water Features, Irrigation Installation, Sprinklers & Earth Moving, Seasonal Maintenance

Yard maintenance, Asphalt Driveways, Irrigation Repair/Service