Anderson Bros. Movers

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since September 2007

CALT-170925 Family owned and operated since 1976, we are celebrating our 40th year in the San Francisco Bay Area! Karl Anderson and Patricia Anderson are additional contacts. Our crews are NOT sub-contracted, they are full-time, long time employees who are careful, ethical, skilled and trustworthy. Ask us about current promotional offers!...

CHURCHILL'S PIANO RENTAL SVC

Churchill's Piano Rental Service has been operating from Santa Cruz over 24 years. I have moved,tuned,and rented pianos of all kinds to every kind of customer for almost any occasion and circumstances for years now. Whether it's one of my own Baby Grands for weddings at Seascape,Chaminade, Mission Ranch, Pajaro Dunes, La Ventana, Dream Inn, Sheraton, etc. or recording for Clint Eastwood at his resort at Mission Ranch. Art Galas like Richard Macdonald or concerts at the Rio or The Golden State Theater are just a few places we have had the pleasure of making sure the artists performing there had the best pianos for their budget. Piano moving also is one our specialties also. I treat all of the pianos I move just like they were one of my own. If it's not possible the conventional way then I have no problem hiring a crane to complete the project safely. I also tune pianos to artist specs at reasonable rates. Just call and tell us what you have and if it's tunable then we'll make sure it's done to your liking.

10/04/2017

Jim and Tim helped tremendously with moving and organizing our heavy boxes and misc storage items at the PODS Hayward storage warehouse. Very efficient and pleasant to work with and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assistance with moving heavy boxes in PODS and reorganizing them.

12/19/2016

The Anderson Brothers Movers are fantastic -- the best I've had.  I would call them every time, for large, medium, small moves, split moves to two different locations, etc.  I highly recommend them not only for their experience, professionalism, flexibility, but also for their good humor -- you won't have more fun moving with anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Anderson Brothers have moved my family many time over many years.

09/17/2016

Karl Anderson himself came to the estimate several weeks in advance and he was extremely thorough, covered everything and went above and beyond in prepping us for the move. We went with Anderson because of this service, though the estimate was a bit higher than we expected. On the moving day the team of 4 arrived on time and I can't praise them enough for their professionalism. We've had over a do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved our 2-bedroom apartment to a 3-bedroom home about 8 miles away in the East Bay area.

12/11/2013

Services provided of excellent quality and efficiency. Workers worked well together with humor and pleased all of our requests both leaving and arrival at new home. No damage occurred and the price was well below the estimate price of $2,756.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move personal household from Pleasant Hill, CA to Rio Vista, CA.

02/14/2012

They wrap everything very well and do a wonderful job moving. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them 2 years ago to store furniture while trying to sell a house. The house did not sell and they moved everything back in. We used them for moving some of our things in California this year as well.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MOVING, PIANO MOVING, PACKING, UNPACKING, LABOR AND MATERIALS, BOTH SHORT AND LONG-TERM STORAGE, SENIOR SPECIALISTS, LOCAL AND STATEWIDE MOVES, EXTENSIVE ANTIQUES EXPERIENCE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard