Burkleo Roofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160531

100 12th St Buld 2902

Marina, CA 93933

Owner operated. Sub contractors used. Cost determined by the hour. *For the most efficient response, please CALL us directly- Thank you!*...

roofing (14)

01/17/2020

Excellent. All our expectations were met.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking roof and minor maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/14/2020

Very professional. No issues or concerns. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tarped

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

05/31/2019

Expertly designed new roof...very creative plan..very personal touch..constant updates on progress ...very straightforward...local family operated...experienced crew and excellent craftsmanship...a beautifully finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely replaced old asphalt shingle roof and 4 old skylights...placed new asphalt shingles on top of new insulation and installed 4 new double pane tinted skylights..repaired dry rot areas

01/21/2019

Bill Burkleo did an exceptional job from start to finish. His communication was stellar, and the work was meticulously done. It's a great pleasure to know that Ill be able to count on my roof for many years to come. I cannot recommend Burkleo roofing highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof For My Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

04/14/2017

Fantastically! The company sent a representative to assess where the leak was occurring and provided an on the spot estimate. The company stayed in touch with me as they decided the best approach to the repair and took into account the adverse weather. The repairs were completed in a few hours and the cost was even less than estimated! Throughout, the company shared photos of the course of action,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Leak Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

04/06/2017

They were very prompt and came between rain storms to do it. Neat and picked up and disposed of damaged tiles and neatly left spare tiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing cracked tiles from storm damaged roof. Finding an appropriate match also.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

02/13/2017

Bill came out and inspected the roof fully then suggested repairs. Took a lot of time to show me the problem areas and explained fully why we had leaks. He also referred us to a sheetmetal contact directly for the gutters to save us money vs going through him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new flashing around the chimney and new gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

11/18/2014

The contractor contacted me a couple days after I emailed him and asked him to provide me a quote on roofing work.  I was disappointed that he was too busy to provide me with a quote.  He was polite and explained why he was unable to provide the quote.  Otherwise I have no idea about the products or services provided.  Only that the free estimate is apparently conditional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contractor was kind enough to call me back after the weekend and decline to provide me a quote.  While I was disappointed, the contractor was polite and claimed it was a busy season and he simply couldn't get away to provide a quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2014

10/07/2014

excellent service,  good owner bill burkleo, I would use them for other roofing projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair flashing, and straighten tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2014

02/21/2014

It was fine. One individual came to do the work. He came when we were not here and that's how we set it up. We were very happy with the work. We didn't get very many quotes. He was very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Burkleo Roofing for roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2014

Roofing, water proofing, deck coatings, wood repairs, sheet metal & gutters.