SANDY'S JANITORIAL SERVICE

Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Serving Madera since 1989 , We clean from top to bottom. I'm your Cleaning Connection. I will clean everthing in your home - from top to bottom!!. We also do Carpet Cleaning, High Speed Buffing, Mini Blind's / Windows / Screens And much More!!!!...

C
Handy House Cleaning

04/04/2016

I have been using Sandy's Housekeeping for the past 3 years. I am very pleased with the services provided. I really appreciate the flexibility that Sandy's offers to meet the needs of our family. If we need to alter the day for cleaning, they are more than happy to oblige. Sandy's Housekeeping does a very thorough job of cleaning our home. They are prompt and efficient. I highly recommend using Sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sandy's housekeeping cleans my entire home.

03/30/2016

They did a excellent job very pleased. My home was left spotless!!  I will refer them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning

03/29/2016

Everything was spotless

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my home beautifully

12/14/2015

Sandy works with her husband and another person or two. They are professional and friendly. They came in and cleaned everything in my 3000 square foot house. I was very satisfied. They did everything I asked them to do and more. They are cleaning my house every 2 weeks now. They are professional and most important when you have someone in your home, they are trustworthy. I highly recommend Sandy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and cleaned my home including detail things like built in shelves, ceiling fans, oiled my kitchen and  bath cabinets. They did an excellent job.

11/09/2010

Very disappointing. If they are too busy, they could atleast call and say so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have called twice and left messages to call me back for housecleaning needs and have never received a call back after two days.

Housecleaning, Carpet Cleaning and Blind Cleaning and more