Jesses Custom Painting

Madera, CA 93638

Painting - Interior Project

Painting - Interior Project

interior bedroom full paint

Small painting company dedicated to providing premium customer service at an affordable rate. ...
Painting - Exterior - Image

Painting - Exterior

house painting

202093638

interior painting (3)epoxy flooring (2)house painting (1)

01/23/2021

He did an amazing job was super professional gave great suggestions and the work was super neat 10/10 definitely will be using service again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

Thank you for your feed back and I look forward to working with you again in the future

01/15/2021

His service was good. He gave me a quote, booked me in quick, got the job done right and left my garage floor looking good. I would highly recommend him & will be booking with him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
epoxy floor

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

I appreciate the feed back and I am glad I was able to provide quality service. Thank you. -Jesse Cervantes

12/04/2020

Excellent It was a pleasure to have Jesse work on my beautiful home he also offered payment arrangement witch I loved thank you Jesse’s custom painting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

You’re welcome I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our financing program to get everything you wanted done. Thank you for you’re business much appreciated.

11/23/2020

My husband and I were undecided of what color we wanted to paint our home. Jesse took the time to go over colors and put up samples to help us choose the perfect colors to our home. Our house looks beautiful great quality work at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] I’m glad I was able to help you make a decision on color choices and you had an overall great experience with us.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, Check