Janice McCabe Interior Design

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2005

We believe in long term design value, which we achieve by selecting quality pieces and through timeless design. We believe in creating beautiful rooms that reflect you, without sacrificing comfort or function. Servicing Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Janice McCabe Interior Design also provides high end artwork from around the world, visit Seven Continents Art at https://seven-continents-art.myshopify.com....

IBA Builders

15  REVIEWS
IBA Builders

California's Industry Leading General Contractor Being the best in our field means that we are committed to every project. We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our construction managers, project controllers, resident engineers and specialty inspectors join together to bring your remodeling vision to life. Visit our website https://ibabuilders.com/. Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Bathroom Remodeling, Energy-Efficient Homes, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, pavers and concrete work, hvac unit installation.

10/01/2019

It's been great. Jen was very thorough. They tried to work in a good schedule. They communicate in all requirements. They were competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing bathroom and kitchen remodeling now.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/26/2019

Janice really knows how to make a home look and function amazing. She planned the layout for an addition for us. She was so good at planning a layout that functioned well and made great use of our space flowing from the old part of the home to the new. But what really impressed me was knowing that we were going to be living there, her layout functioned well while construction was actually going on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design and decorating

12/27/2016

Janice brought samples and suggested ideas according to our lifestyle and tastes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation on Living Room decorating.

01/23/2016

Janice was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She helped hone my ideas, gave great input, and made me feel confident about the direction we're going in for our renovations. I'm definitely consulting with her before making major decisions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design consultation

CATEGORY interior designers

Hi [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the great review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I look forward to seeing you in the future, Sincerely, Janice McCabe

07/23/2015

I really enjoyed working with Janice!  She's super patient and had a lot of good ideas.  She also was quick to see how a room should be set up and helped me rearrange one of my rooms.  She also helped me a lot with choosing paint colours for several rooms and then helping me understand what that would mean for the furnishings I should choose.  I would hire her again to help me with the rest of my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Janice helped me choose paint colours for 3 rooms and also advised me on changes I was thinking about.

CATEGORY interior designers

[Member Name Removed] I appreciate the great review. I enjoyed working with you too! I hope everything is going well for you and your home plans. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Sincerely, Janice

Interior Design Services – Furniture, Fabrics, Upholstery, Draperies, Window Coverings, Remodeling, Space Planning, Wallpaper, Wall-finishes, Color Consultations, Kitchens and Baths, Custom Cabinet Designs, Carpet, Floor Coverings, Custom Furnishings, & Lighting.