CA Window Cleaning

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

C A Window Cleaning services the entire Bay area and Santa Clara County. We service on all types of properties, from residential to business owned properties....

American Array Solar

Solar: We pay 6 months of electric bill PLUS $1,000 incentive. Roofing: up to $500 Off New Roofing Installs. Solar Panel Installation/Service and Roof Repair/Replacement Specialists. Not Offered: We don't offer Solar Panel Leases.

12/12/2017

I was not there when the service was done, but my parents were happy with the results (i.e. the windows at their house were cleaned). He was very thorough when providing his estimated cost and pointed out any issues with windows ahead of time (i.e. before cleaning appointment). He also gave advice on how to "upkeep" the windows (i.e. from getting "stuck").

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all of my windows inside and out including all the tracks. I have 19 windows and 3 sliding/french doors and two skylights. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves and were very careful in the house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

09/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Workers were on time and did a super job cleaning all glass, windows and doors. They were careful and left home in clean condition inside and out. We will use this service again.

CATEGORY window cleaning

02/24/2015

He was ill and lost my number and missed the first appointment but showed up on time and did a fine job and left the place clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutter 2 story house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

03/20/2013

They were very good. He was on time, gave me a quote and stuck to that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Our services consist of: Window & Gutter Cleaning, Powerwash and solar panel cleaning. We do offer a discount if more then one service is scheduled and completed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal