Woven Passion Rugs

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2013

9:30 AM - 5:30 AM

168 N.LaBrea Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Fully Hand Wash with Organic Soap. We've carried the same policy for the past 40 years "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED". Our guarantees on services are superior to others available because we want you to receive the best value. "​IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFY WITH OUR SERVICE WE WILL DO IT AGAIN FOR​ FREE". Take a look down there, below your feet. There's your Oriental carpet, finely woven, perhaps 100 years old. ​I​t may be a valuable purchase worth tens, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Yet you lay it on the floor and walk on it day in and day out.T​​he children spill juice on it, the dog has accidents on it and the cat's claw it when nobody is around. Not that people haven't tried. ''People water their plants, something leaks and the rug rots, maybe the vacuum cleaner ate the fringe, maybe the dog ate the corner. A​t Woven Passion’s workshop we can take care of all the above problem we also offer ,moth treatment services, fiber guarding ,vacuum packing , storage and all related rug services. Hand washing is the most thorough method of cleaning new and antique rugs, contemporary handmade rugs and machine-made ''Belgium'' or Karastan- type rugs. ​S​team cleaning and dry cleaning is a wrong process to clean your valuable rugs. Some company using wrong method to clean hand knotted natural fiber, The Lanolin in the wool and other natural fiber that is used to weave the rug is a key factor in its look and feel,'' You can't dry clean or steam clean a handmade rug because the solvents and hot water will dry it out.'' ​H​and washing involves full immersion, dusting, wetting and shampooing both sides of the rug. We test the rug before washing to make sure that the color does not run , using organic soap and correct temperature help us to get a better result. For spot removal, including challenges like gum, grease, pet stain or tar our professional cleaner use different organic cleaning fluid to remove the stained area....

oriental rug cleaning (5)carpet installation (3)carpet cleaning (1)

11/08/2018

Nelson did a great job, he was very knowledgeable about rugs. him and his team picked it up from my home and had it back a week later and it looks glorious. i have already recommended them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned an antique persian rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

07/19/2017

Very professional and friendly services. Work well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and restoration

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

05/19/2016

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2016

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our cleaning and repairing services .We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our proffesional services. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the future. With kind regards Nelson.A

01/13/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2016

Dear Customer Thank you for completing the survey regarding our sevices.Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to complement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for our customer in the future. Sincerely Nelson .A

05/18/2015

I was refereed by a friend to Woven Passion to clean and repair my antique Persian carpet which was damaged by moth. I was concerned that the repair be done professionally so it would be restore to original condition. After I received consultation over the phone from Nelson I was confident that he has in depth knowledge about my rug and how to restore it. When my rug was returned  I was impressed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and repair my antique Persian rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2015

Dear customer We would like to thank you very much for your wonderful comments but also for your useful remark. I think you were entering your personal information regarding your address in a wrong section when you were writing this review. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the near future. Best Regards Nelson

05/04/2015

I was desperately looking for a great rug cleaning company and I looked on Angie's list to find Woven Passion Rugs. When I first Called them I was greeted by the store representative, a very humble and professional man, over the phone and he gave me a rough idea on a professional estimate of the total cost to have my rug cleaned. It seemed like they were in the bussiness for more than 4 decades! F...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a rug also used their service to clean and repair my Oriental rugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2015

Dear customerDear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our rug services .We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our nice rug selection and professional services. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the near future. With kind regards Nelson

Professional RUGS AND CARPETS cleaning done by hand including wool, cotton and silk(since 1979). Rug repair by professional repairmen. We can do rug appraisals for insurance or individuals. We offer Restoration services for rugs damaged by flood or fire. Rug rental to studios, parties and staging with long term and short term options. Rent to own. Rug stain removal. Anti moth treatment. Rug binding and Alteration(changing the size) by hand.

WE DO NOT SELL,CLEAN OR REPAIR WALL TO WALL CARPETING