RICK SOLOMON PLUMBING

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since July 2006

PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEANING CONTRACTOR WITH 37 YEARS EXPERIENCE. NO EMPLOYEES YOU CALL AND YOU GET ME. PLUMBING AND DRAIN CLEANING EXPERT WITH EVERY TOOL AND PIECE OF EQUIPMENT KNOWN TO MAN. THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM I CAN'T SOLVE. I EVEN GET HIRED AND REFERRED BY OTHER PLUMBERS AND CONTRACTORS TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. FULLY INSURED AND LICENSED....

BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER

HERE AT BLAC PLUMBING & ROOTER WE PROVIDE THE BEST OF US IN SATISFYING OUR CUSTOMERS TO DOING A HIGH QUALITY WORK AT SUCH AN INCREDIBLE REASONABLE PRICE. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSSINESS SINCE 2018 TILL NOW AND MUCH MORE YEARS TO COME. WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSSINESS THAT RELATES TO THE COMMUNITY AND GIVES BACK TO IT ASWELL. WE OFFER VARIOUS DISCOUNTS.

07/01/2014

Absolutely fantastic-- punctual, friendly, courteous, intelligent, and patient. Rick had meticulous notes from his previous visit (some years prior), was able to diagnose the problem, and explained the issues and solutions clearly. I have no doubt his work saved us a huge disaster/expense. We will definitely continue to work with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick came out spent over three hours hydro-jetting to the main line, where roots and other debris were obstructing flow from our building.

02/04/2014

Rick was a referral from my usual plumber, the very good David Wallace (also based in WLA), who calls Rick when he needs backup for major problems. Rick was extremely courteous on the phone and made time to come by within a day or two. The moment he pulled up the driveway, he said, and quot;I've been here before.and quot; Rick whipped open his laptop, checked his database, and sure enough, he had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick cleared a main line from the house to the sewer that my regular plumber hadn't been able to unplug. Rick worked several hours, using numerous types of heads on his snake, until he was able to punch a hole in a large wad of tree roots a good distance away from the house. He also fixed a kitchen-sink blockage that was unrelated to the main-line problem, and emailed me videotape and still photos of the issues in the main line.

04/29/2013

Everything Rick did her explained to me, and was very professional. He gave me some tips to eliminate blue chlorine stains int he tub (use vinegar), and left everything clean and in good order. in the past I have had plumbers that leave a mess, but Rick was very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Rick for plumbing repair for my bathtub/shower that was not draining properly, and a bad shower diverter. Rick diagnosed the problems, had parts on his truck, and fixed the problem. A former repairman had cemented in the pipes and Rick had to chisel away some of the cement. It was difficult and her did it without charging a lot extra. I would definitely call him again for service.

07/23/2012

He is very fair priced. Outstanding work and diagnostician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used him for years. I used him a month ago for a toilet replacement.

05/03/2011

Rick is responsive, he does excellent work and his prices are very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my on-call plumber.

CATEGORY plumbing

DRAIN CLEANING AND HIGH PRESSURE HYDRO JETTING. DRAIN CAMERAS OF ALL SIZES AND EXACT LOCATION. LEAK DETECTION. PROPRESS(ABILITY TO JOIN COPPER WITH THE WATER STILL ON)WHEN OTHERS CAN'T GET IT DONE. HOME AND HOA SPECIALIST. COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL.