Olson Horticulture Services

Angie's List since April 2011

Allodial Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, Landscape Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/19/2011

His name is Dave Olson.  He is new here.  He does a very good job and also cleans up very well.  He charges us per hour.  We were using him for the third time.  Our next door neighbor also uses him.  In fact, we got to know of him through our neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Olson Horticulture Services for lawn and yard work.  He does mowing, trimming, edging, gardening, and weeding for us.  We last used him to trim some bushes at the back of our building.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

11/07/2008

Wonderfully. I didn't intend to be there but had computer problems (which, although not part of his job description he figured out - how about that?) and I could see how he worked. Very thorough and he was there a couple of hours, unlike previous gardeners, although he may not take this much time every week. I suppose he was doing some of the things that my previous gardener had not done. I'll bet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing, edging, trimming - the usual chores a gardener performs.

CATEGORY lawn service