NorthStar Moving Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

633 W 5th St 24th Fl Ste 2684

Los Angeles, CA 90071

Our great reputation guarantees you great rates. (Thankfully, no one ever wins awards for overcharging.) We’re the moving company Los Angeles has depended on since 1994. Award winning. Whether we move you across Los Angeles or across the country, our mission is to exceed your expectations with grateful customer care that moves service back into what should have always been the ultimate service industry: the moving industry. We’re the moving company Los Angeles chooses to move happiness home. We also get your unwanted belongings to Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity so they can make someone else happy too! Visit our website to watch hundreds of our real clients' video testimonials. We want to earn our next accolade from you....

moving (1197)hauling (56)storage unit (31)home and garage organizing (16)piano moving (7)

09/08/2020

Great! Arrived on time, were very friendly, moved us out of one house and into another. Everything went really well. Completed the job in the time estimated and below the estimated cost. Very easy to work with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving houses

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

07/07/2020

We had a great experience with NorthStar Moving Company when we moved from Los Angeles to another city 90 miles away. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we got our estimate via a video call (which was our request). I was satisfied that we were getting a good price with a professional company. I had many calls with Ron prior to the call to discuss the details of the upcoming move and he was always very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our 5 Bedroom Home 90 Miles

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]!

03/05/2020

Perfect! The best! We want to hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from house to apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

02/11/2020

The company blocked the street and laughed as traffic built up. Only after the garbage truck began honking did they move the front of the truck—but not the back—out of the street. After a bad review, the company responded that we (the ten people in their cars whose path is blocked?) were not customers and should have called the office. Then they began a campaign to get the review removed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For them to leave the driveway and stop blocking the street.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Photo for NorthStar Moving Co - 633 W 5th St, Los Angeles, CA - 38381374

12/21/2019

THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT. I just moved 15 months ago, so I had a reference between the wy it shouldn't be done and how Northstar did it. I felt absolutely comfortable every step of the wy because of their professionalism. They came to my place and provided a fixed price move, which was in the middle of the four quotes I got, and the only one were someone visited me. The people that picked my furnitu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from California to Arizona

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

10/18/2019

VERY WELL, LONG DAY, BUT IT WAS A STRESS FREE MOVE FOR ME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD MOVE

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/08/2019

I used Northstar for my last move 6 years ago and while expensive the service was good. So I reached out for a quote last month, got an email back asking me basic questions which I answered. No word back so I followed up. Once. Twice. Three times. Called then emailed again. Not one answer over the last month. Would not hire again and speaks to their uneven (at best) customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote 5 times, zero follow up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

06/24/2019

The representative who took my details before the move, mistook some information and there was some misunderstanding. when the movers came in and they did not expect the amount to things to be moved because they were basically misinformed by their representative. They were frustrated, and we were frustrated as well, but it was basically due to a misunderstanding, but at the very end, they work har...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in service from Chino to Long Beach, California

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

06/14/2019

Excellent. They did not break a thing, were super fast , polite and took great care!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving in the city

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

11/10/2018

It was my third time using NorthStar for a move. The guys (Serio, Branden, and Jimmi) were great. They did a walk through with me beforehand as I told them which pieces were ready to be moved. They were careful with all of my furniture (even the cheap stuff), maneuvering it through tight doors and down three flights of stairs. Would recommend them to anyone and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

Local, Long Distance, International, Residential, Commercial Moves, Production Moves, Short & Long Term Storage, Fine Art, Antiques, Delicates, Packing & Unpacking.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover