Nature's Touch

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2011

Awards & Badges

622 E. 111th St.

Los Angeles, CA 90059

Full service landscaping company. Family owned and employed. We can service anything from your irrigation system to full on landscaping projects or regular maintenance. ...

irrigation system (21)lawn care (14)lawn & landscaping (9)lawn treatment (8)excavating (3)mulch delivering (2)hardscaping (1)leaf removal (1)

11/03/2020

He ignored me, finally responding to my voice mail message. We talked and texted. Pedro said he would come and we give me free estimate . He text for address, even late. At the end, brush me off , never show up at are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing broken sprinklers

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Never ignored you sir.just had my first born prematurely and had to stay in the hoapital right after I talked to you I apologize for the inconvenience.

09/24/2020

Great experience. Very honest and reasonable prices. Will be doing future work with Nature's Touch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler adjustment and install

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

07/24/2020

He did a great job, he is very professional, very knowledgeable, very easy to work with and he went beyond the call. He is very conscientious, very excellent with the pricing, he came in the lowest than other service providers. I'm hiring him again to do another job. I want to thank Angie's list for finding someone to do my work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed our sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

04/28/2020

Wonderful. These guys are the best!!! My gardens and yard have never looked so good. I've had MANY people work on the house over the years and these guys are off the charts and heads above any one else. They know what they are doing. All new sprinkler systems, plants growing like crazy and my water bill is reduced. Can't say enough good about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn Irrigation, raised planters, pruning, general plant health

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

03/07/2020

Peter and his brother did top notch work. They did a great job with installation on our new sprinkler system and provided great landscape install all at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
irrigation/landscape

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

09/21/2019

Replaced valve on front yard sprinklers, and researching other issues found our timer was not working, returned next day to replace that.. I’d definitely hire him for any other sprinkler repairs or upgrades.. I’m giving Pedro 5 gold stars.. a real professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler valve replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/04/2019

Pedro and his brother did an amazing job. They came and quoted me a very fair price then returned and handled the work in the most professional and highest quality manner. They even came back 3 days after the installation and brought me a free better timer that connects wirelessly and makes the system so much easier to use. He also spread fertilizer and weed killer on the lawn even though it wasn’...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Sprinkler System Install

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

05/06/2019

Peter is not only a nice guy, he is professional, reliable and affordable. It’s hard to find people and businesses with that combination these days so I am grateful to have found him. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General sprinkler optimization

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

05/05/2019

Pedro did work on sprinkler system over a year ago and haven’t had any issues since then. I had to replace and old electronic timer that just stopped working and he was the only person that I trusted would give me a quality job and not over charge. Contacted him, and he still remembered me. I am going to call him back a couple of months down the line to have him fix another issue that needs fixed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

04/03/2019

Pedro was polite and very knowledgeable. He did a great job for us and would recommend him to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, lay new sod, install sprinkler system

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

Lawn Irrigation and Landscaping.