Mr. Handyman serving West Los Angeles

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12100 Wilshire Boulevard 8th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90025

Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award winning....

handyman (243)door installation (41)electrician (30)woodworking (28)drywall repair (21)plumber (20)window replacement (19)lighting installation (12)tile installation (10)home remodeling (9)interior painting (9)fence company (9)

05/19/2020

Great! I like this service and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired six kitchen chairs

CATEGORY appliance repair, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/19/2020

Very good we were happy with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frezzer not working

CATEGORY appliance repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

03/18/2020

I did not use any of the companies listed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

12/19/2019

He was professional, friendly, and did a good job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace faucet, replace all window rollers for 4 windows, regrout kitchen counter tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to read it to the whole company at our next meeting. Thanks for using Mr. Handyman!

08/13/2019

Very well! The carpenter came up with a simple approach that didn’t require removing the old trim yet gave us the Craftsman-ish look we wanted. Also met our deadline (we had guests coming)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new baseboard molding. We’d removed carpet and the existing moldings didn’t reach the wood floor

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Photo for Mr. Handyman serving West Los Angeles  - 12100 Wilshire Boulevard 8th Floor, Los Angeles, CA - 38042637

08/04/2019

Very well. Excellent work. John is the guy to hire for excellent drywall work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Patching and Texturing

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We will read this out at our next meeting!

07/03/2019

Ed Rizzo is a true professional. His knowledge and presicion is seen in my newly remodeled kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, electrical , carpentry

CATEGORY countertops, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

06/19/2019

James did a great job. He made sure the dust was contained and clean up after he was done. He discussed the placement of the fixtures and which resulted in a perfect placement of the lights in my kitchen. Everyone has commented on great my kitchen looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixtures replaced and ceiling repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

06/01/2019

The service was excellent and the quality of the workmanship was superb. Johnny Fike and the entire Mr. Handyman team supporting him did an outstanding job. I highly recommend Mr. Handyman. I have also had Mr. Handyman at my home previously to install high quality spice racks and high quality racks below the stove, in addition to major repairs done recently in preparation for the house to be sold ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet installation, drywall, painting, floor replacement, plumbing, doors fixed, caulking, pressure washing, miscellaneous repairs on woodwork, getting house ready to be sold

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, furniture repair, handyman service, plumbing, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

04/15/2019

I chose not to use them because the scope of my job was too small for the price, but they were very courteous over the phone and very informative and I really enjoyed talking to them. I would still recommend them and will probably call them in the future when I do have a bigger project because they were so nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for quote on a small job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

General handyman, carpentry, drywall repair, door & window installation and repair, electrical, plumbing, tiling, hanging pictures, gutter cleaning & appliance installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express