Marco Montes

A75 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since March 2009

334 S. Westlake Apt. 316

Los Angeles, CA 90057

2 employees. Occasionally uses subs for hardwood floors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service....

handyman (73)home remodeling (7)interior painting (6)drywall repair (6)woodworking (5)window replacement (5)general contracting (5)plumber (4)door installation (3)hardwood flooring (2)ceiling fan installation (2)tile installation (1)

07/21/2019

it didn't happen because he never showed up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
never showed up

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

Hi dear client I don't recall have any appointment for do any work or to just check the job in order to give you an estimate I am very sure because I don't have any availability the last 4 months Probably you confusing me with another contractor please check your info Please show me any conversation or text email Of this service Clients that really know me they know I am always show up on time or ...

01/28/2019

All tasks performed quickly and professionally. In addition, Marco purchased at his own expense a doorknob, provided extra caulking, matched the paint for the drywall patch, and repaired a stair nosing without being asked. We have other household repairs and feel confident in using Marco.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch drywall, calk, plane two doors, hang a heavy cabinet door.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

09/22/2018

Great. He redesigned the opening and the direction it came out. It is much more efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new back pool gate

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018

06/20/2018

Everything was resolved as requested. He repaired my washing machine for me by replacing a part. Marco is very thorough and kind and I highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous handyman projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/20/2018

We hired Marco for a number of projects—big and small. He did excellent work, and was kind, thoughtful and communicative. I highly recommend him. We'll be using his services again, I'm sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various, including painting, deck refinishing, window replacement

CATEGORY handyman service, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kindness and for the trust you have on me Best wishes

01/02/2018

He was on time worked quick and was very friendly. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and hauled away a broken glass mirror closet door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

08/30/2017

He was professional, knowledgable, and an amazing craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows were painted shut and needed to be opened and repaired.

CATEGORY replacement windows

D

08/24/2017

Came in for an estimate never heard from again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did not do any work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am really sorry I was checking my client historial and I haven't found you areyou sure you contacted me I don't have any type of coversatiion I don't even remember the job you was asking for If this was true I have probably forgot you my apologies Clients who knows me or those who contact me and I wasn't able to help them with their project due of availability I always g...

06/12/2017

Marco was able to come out the next day. I added some extra work which was not a problem the work was completed on time cleaned up afterwards. Marco and his employee were polite they worked quickly and did not complain. Would ask him to come back again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed ceiling tiles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

11/15/2016

It was excellent, he was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a special offer for: $349 for Four Hours of Handyman Service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016