Little Red Truck Plumbing

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2011

Specializing in residential plumbing services. Installaiton, Service, Repair, Remodels and Repipes. Water Heater, Garbage Disposal, Toilet, Earthquake Gas Shutoffs. Distributor for Residential Water monitoring systems that protect against flood and leak damage....

DRAIN CITY PLUMBING INC

Plumbing services with a high customer satisfaction guaranteed, we are a small family own operated business, servicing the South Bay and its surroundings we specialize in all your plumbing needs .. We are a Lic bonded and insured business with over 20 years of experience... we offer 24/7 emergency services and free estimates. We make our customers our number one Priority!!

Offers by DRAIN CITY PLUMBING INC on Angie's List

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis is knowledgeable, kind and helpful. he showed up when I needed him , did exactly what I asked without trying to talk me into anything else > i will definitely use him again and would recommend him.

12/15/2012

Perfectly. Other estimates were as much as double. Guy is a pro. Fair, clean punctual. Everything you want. He's now my default plumber

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed seismic gas shutooff valve

07/30/2012

They are very personable and remember things. If you've got a real problem, they will try to fit you in as soon as they can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Little Red Truck Plumbing fixed a couple of leaks, put in the replacement on my sprayer in the kitchen, and adjusted a shower gizmo.

01/25/2012

My kitchen faucet operates perfectly and the bathroom sink valve doesn't leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis came to replace a kitchen faucet hose & while he was here fixed a sink faucet, too. After he finished, we checked a few other things around the house & he will return to tend to those. Dennis has been my plumber for about a decade & I rely on him to take care of my properties. He efficient, reliable & honest. What else do you need?

02/23/2011

Dennis Smith, the owner came out to my elderly parents house. He was very patient with my parents and was very easy to work with. He came out right away and did a great job.I have since referred him to other friends and everyone has been very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the water heater and did other plumbing repairs.

CATEGORY plumbing

We offer free estimates and discounts to first time Angies List Callers. Reasonable rates Weekends by appointment 24 hour emergency service available WE ARE THE PLUMBERS YOU WOULD CALL FOR YOUR MOM.