LA Teams

A 5 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2014

7231 Franklin Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90046

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform....

moving (5)handyman (2)interior design (1)

09/01/2020

It was outstanding and we've used them for years now. He's very dependable, he does an outstanding job and he's a great guy and have the best team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He wrapped some furniture for a client of ours to be shipped into another location.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

08/25/2020

I used them almost 50 times already. My clients were incredibly happy with their service and the way they carry themselves. I would give their number to anyone. I love their creativity and they had good attention to detail. I can call them any given time with immediate response from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did Hanging of arts, installing a chandelier, TV mounting, assemble and moving. They also helped my clients by organizing their things around the house.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior designers,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

05/16/2015

I really liked these guys.  They called to let me know they were coming, they were punctual and they were very nice and thorough. I was referred to them by the moving company I was using when I asked about how to remove televisions from wall mounts, etc. The cost to remove the TV's from the walls at the old house was relatively inexpensive and they actually wrapped up the televisions for packing, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed three wall mounted televisions at former residence and re-installed three TVs at new house.

CATEGORY handyman service,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2015

06/16/2014

Great service! Roi called to follow up on the service provided and to express his appreciation for my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROI (pronounced " Roy-E "  provides a home maintenance service that assisted in the unloading of my PODs container. The workers were punctual, worked quickly and efficiently in unpacking and moving furniture into the new apartment ..... setting up Chinese carpets and furniture......This company provides other diverse services for the home including hanging mirrors and pictures.  This company was highly recommended by a competitor moving company that was not able to take my order for a specific date.  I was pleased with the service and suggest this company for their professional, courteous service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

03/23/2014

I called other movers who had a 3 hour minimum and charged more. LA Teams does not have an hourly minimum. It took them an hour and a half to complete the work, and it cost less than half of the price of the other companies. They had 2 guys come out. They arrived early (which was fine with me), and they did call ahead as promised. I was with them the whole time, and they were careful of my things ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to move boxes into a storage unit that I rented.

COST $142.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2014

Picture Hanging & Art Installation, Chandelier Installation, TV Installation, Furniture Assembly, Moving Services, & Hoisting Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check