Jacob Brothers Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2020

6230 WILSHIRE BLVD #126

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Unlike many of the larger painting firms, Jacob Brothers is a family-owned business, handed down from Father to Son. With over twenty years of painting experience Jacob Brothers provides personal & individual care not often found with "Corporate-type" painting companies. Because we are an independent company, each project is very important to us. At Jacob Brothers, we understand that you want your project completed with a minimum of inconvenience. We take extra care that your possessions and surroundings are protected. Jacob Brothers makes every effort to minimize disruption of your activities while work is in progress. I'm a member of The American Society of Interior Designers....

house painting (36)interior painting (19)deck cleaning (1)stucco (1)

02/26/2021

I was most pleased with Jacob Brothers painting. The work was excellent and the workers were most respectful to me and my property. I would hire them again for future projects. They showed up everyday until the project was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. God Bless You, Aris Ghazarian

07/02/2020

Jacob Brothers did an amazing job on our exterior paint job. They patched/repaired, sanded, primed and painted all of our wood trim, some railings and stairs. They were meticulous in their work, tidy and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. Kind Regards, Aris Ghazarian

07/02/2020

This is one of the best vendor experiences that I have ever had. Aris was a gentleman to work with and did everything that he promised. I am a Realtor and needed the job done well and quickly so that we could get the unit on the market and Jacob Brothers came through on both counts. They arrived when they said they would and the workmanship was the utmost of professional. I would definitely hire t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the entire interior of a high end condominium unit, including baseboards, crown moulding and ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank You my Friend. I appreciate you choosing us and I am grateful for your kind review. Aris Ghazarian Owner

07/08/2019

Aris and his team are the best. From the outset, you can tell that Aris loves painting and takes pride in his work. His team was punctual, clean, and extremely professional. And the cherry on top: he offered the most competitive price. I highly recommend Aris and his team. Book Jacob Brothers and you will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank you my Friend. It was a pleasure working for you. Aris Ghazarian

10/28/2018

A thoroughly professional job. They showed up every day on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. They spent a lot of time patching and sanding and used quality materials. Aris was very easy to work with and paid attention to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

10/07/2018

Excellent work. They went above and beyond, fixing holes, imperfections and cracks in rooms that hadn’t been painted in 21 years. They communicated with us every step of the way, used quality materials and were meticulous in leaving everything clean. The walls, ceilings and trim look 100% improved. We love the color. I would definitely hire them again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen, dining room, laundry room and bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

Photo for Jacob Brothers Painting  - 6230 WILSHIRE BLVD, Los Angeles, CA - 37455044

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to serving you again. God Bless You, Aris

10/19/2017

As other reviewers note, Aris and his team do an excellent job. Exceptional attention to detail, care and consideration were exhibited at all times and customer satisfaction is his top priority. I would highly recommend Jacob Brothers and would absolutely hire again for future painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint entire house + 1 interior room

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

09/08/2017

Had a great quote. Does a great job. He's really hardworking. After we approved all the colors, I was questioning the color in the dining room he reassured me that if I wasn't happy, they'd repaint it to my preference. I'm really happy I found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did the interior painting. I'm going to use him for the exterior next.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed]: It was a pleasure working with you on this challenging project. I am glad you liked our job and I look forward to doing an Excellent job on the Exterior. Many Thanks, Aris Ghazarian

03/18/2017

went very well . guys are great, pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting of a 1920s clapboard house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2017

01/03/2017

What a pleasure to work with Aris and his talented crew. Besides giving me a very competitive bid, Aris gave me excellent tips on other aspects of my house rehab. Very thorough prep work throughout; they took excellent precautions to cover and protect just-finished hardwood floors through the entire house. Aris was there every day and maintained communication with me throughout the job. The crew f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior painting 1800 SF house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

We offer Custom Painting Services for both Interior and Exterior Projects. We restore paint and Color. Consulting for our clients, Drywall, Stucco, Minor Wood Repairs, Decks Patios and Wooden Fences

Ask For Details