Hernandez Wholesale Flooring

Angie's List since April 2007

D Rated | 4 Reviews

Additional contact names - Elida Del Rio, Maria Romo, Carlos Hernandez. Additional phone - (323) 262-5997....

Dominick's Carpet & Furniture Cleaning

It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

08/04/2011

It has been great. The price on their carpet cannot be beat, and the installer was great. He even had to come back a couple of times because the wood was not cut to his standards (high, which I like).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided carpet, and outside installer.

CATEGORY flooring

08/12/2010

Installation was acceptable but it took on an unacceptable reddish hue within about 90 days. See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a natural maple hardwood flooring from Hernandez Carpet Brokers. It was installed the end of Jan. 2010, it was beautiful. By May 2010 I noticed it was taking on an unacceptable reddish hue. I reported this to Hernandez. After a time a certified inspector was sent to evaluate and do a report. The report (July 2010) came back that the floor was developing a "Patina" which is an expected process in hardwood flooring, nothing was mentioned about this being an unacceptable reddish hue. I have since had another hardwood flooring installer look at it and been told that the finish used on my floor was an "oxide" finish and that is what is causing it to change to this unacceptable color. If a waterbased finish had been used it would not have changed color. Hernandez refuses to support me in my claim for the floor to be either refinished or replaced by the manufacturer: Cintek System Inc. (2410 S. Sierra Drive, Comption CA 90220). Cintek has declined my claiim. This flooring is in nearly half of the total floor space of my home and is not acceptable. I expect satisfaction from the products I buy and this product has not performed to satisfaction within a very short period of time.

08/06/2007

The purchase and installation went very well. The problem is that they don't honor their warranty. They claim the warranty is with the manufacturer, and don't assist or back-up their sales pitch when something actually goes wrong. They sold us damaged wood, and have left us dealing with the manufacturer to get it repaired. The wash their hands after you pay the invoice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Order manufactured wood floors, and had their recommended installer perform the installation.

D

04/13/2007

Bought wood flooring for top floor condo unit. Salesman talked me into incorrect padding for underneath. Thankfully I had a different installer who knew better and we bought cork. Hernandez did not have any cork (probably why he wanted to sell me the other crap). Then it was like pulling teeth to get refund on what they tried to give me, but I never took delivery on. The wood flooring seems fine, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood flooring sales. Bought engineered hardwood from them.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

carpet, hardwood floors, laminate floors, carpet, luxury vinyl tile flooring