Hamma Jamma Remodeling

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2006

2 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical & flooring. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No extra charge for after-hours service. License #169896....

Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc

At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we do.

11/30/2012

I received a bid that was very reasonable, James arrived right when he said he would, talked me through what would need to be done, helped me make economical choices and left my house looking so much better than when he started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James fixed a door that had been badly hung and fallen apart, and installed hardware on my cabinet doors.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/24/2006

Dealing with James was a pleasure from beginning to end. He called to let me know he was going to be a few minutes late the day of our original appointment. After some earlier experiences, this convinced me I was on the right track. Once the work had begun, James continued to be absolutely prompt, pleasant and respectful of my space, and he followed up quickly on each small issue that came up. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
James replaced the water-damaged ceiling of my downstairs bathroom with drywall and finished and painted the ceiling. He brought in a plumber to repair the tub overflow in the upstairs bathroom where the problem had originated, and tended to a couple of other small plumbing issues. He thoroughly cleaned my gutters and attached flexible extensions to my downspouts.

CATEGORY drywall,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,interior painters

07/08/2006

James was the poster boy of integrity. On time, efficient, kept his agreements, reasonable cost, pleasant, professional,courteous, kind, patient, very soft-spoken man and very knowledgeable. I trusted what he said and he did everything he said he would. The work was excellent; we will use him again if we need someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new window and door in rv garage where there was none before. Also replaced door on treehouse. Did just what I asked and did it well and efficiently. Siding had to be removed and replaced. Electricity had to be rerouted. All done when he said it would be and done well. We are more than pleased with his work.

CATEGORY electrician,siding,replacement windows,doors

Siding repairs, windows, doors, tile work, kitchen & bath remodeling, carpentry, minor drywall repairs, gutters diversions & cleaning, handymen services & historical renovations.

Gutter installation, siding installation & roofing.