Flat Price Moving and Auto Shipping

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2015

Flat Price Moving and Auto Shipping is a full service moving and door to door vehicle shipping company - fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our #1 Goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We provide all types of long distance moving and auto transportation across all US states. Our services include: Packing and Unpacking Crating and Storage Nationwide door to door auto transport Enclosed auto transport Oversize hauling Classics cars shipping Drive away services Motorcycle transport Auction car transport As Los Angeles car shipping company, we offer the best options to ship cars in competitive, safe, and timely manners. If you are looking for a local reputable moving and car shipping company, we have the best trucking companies and drivers to offer for your vehicle transport at great and guaranteed rates....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Award 2019
Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angie's List

11/01/2016

I needed to move a king size mattress and some personal stuff to my parents across the state. Movers crew came on time, provided lower rate than other moving companies. My parents received their mattress within less than two weeks and in a great condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very happy with the whole moving process.

10/26/2016

My movers crew came on time and worked fast to load their truck and kept us informed as they made their way. The guys even waited at the new location while my friend was thinking how we would get into the new flat. The movers were so easy going and careful. My friend was not overcharged, and the final price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with these movers when they relocated one of my close friends across the country.

09/30/2016

They started working immediately. From the very first minute when the crew arrived, guys disassembled our bed, secured and hauled out all our furniture, then they transported everything to our new place, put back together our furniture - it took less than 1 week. The stuff arrived in great shape. The movers are the real deal. Can't say enough good things about them. Thanks again !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We worked with these movers for a cross-country relocation from my studio. Our guys were AWESOME - efficient, kind, super professional and offered us really great pricing.

09/27/2016

Luckily the movers did everything needed for me. First, I was looking for a high-rated and reliable mover to avoid any problem during the working process. And there were no troubles! My movers came when they promised and were very quick and professional. They quoted for a reasonable price and the payment procedure was smooth. All of my stuff was perfectly wrapped and moved with ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Would like to thank everybody who works in this moving company. I got such a good experience.

09/21/2016

So when I moved back, I hired these guys to move me from my POD to my new apartment which is in the other state. They arrived on time and were easygoing, efficient, and friendly. Guys actually came in slightly under the estimate as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last month I had a great chance to work with their crew as they unloaded my sister's motorcycles after she had moved. I was pleased with how cautious they were getting the bikes out of the truck.

CATEGORY moving companies

cross country moving, storage, packing, unpacking, long distance auto shipping and auto transport

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover