CoreQuick LLC

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2012

1257 S Orange Grove Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90019

CoreQuick is your go-to provider for implementing your Apple home products features quickly and effectively. Whether you are looking for guidance in purchasing an Apple Home Kit, installing already purchased iOS products, or one on one training for an existing system, make Sean and the CoreQuick team your first call. Our services include : Assistance building your home network, security, wifi and router setup, connecting Mac and iOS products such as iPad, Airport, Homepod, AppleTV, Apple Home, Macbooks and more. Dont let your tech investment sit idle, our team is here to help! Call us today to schedule your residential or commercial appointment. ...

Computer Repair (9)Home Automation (4)Computer Training (3)TV Service - Satellite (2)Internet Service (1)

01/04/2020

Corequick was a trusted and indispensable partner in our vision. They were calm, competent, and completely dedicated to excellence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve worked with Corequick for many years at two different schools. I depended on them to implement and maintain effective one-to-one iPad programs for K through 8 students. They were committed to the success of the program. They cared about each student and each teacher. They cared about the quality of the students’ experience with educational technology. They were always available and endlessly resourceful. They deployed hundreds of iPads and managed the devices and the school’s network. They also provided support and to our technology staff, our faculty, and our students.

CATEGORY computer repair, computer training

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

12/17/2019

The professionalism and attention to detail and understanding they had of the entire ecosystem was profound and I can’t tell you how much I am happy with the services!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of all Apple devices and security system and training so I understand what I’m doing.

CATEGORY computer repair, satellite tv service, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/04/2019

My small business has made multiple moves over the last decade and each time I have relied on CoreQuick to get me up and running as quickly as possible to minimize down time. Sean and Jason never let me down. They are fast, reliable, extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Sean also consults on a regular basis about updates to keep me current. And if there's a problem, I know I can re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving my systems from one location to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

11/26/2019

It was great. They were amazing and they were very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some preparation for my computer hardware updates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

11/21/2019

Great! My dream come true! I have all this wonderful technology—if only I had someone here to make it all work. Then I found CoreQuick.. They set up my alarm system and made it so that I didn’t have to learn anything that felt technical or hard. Sean and his team were very patient...he got me to “own it”. I never thought that would happen. He’s well worth his fee. Sean is highly qualified. He real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AppleTV, Mac, Airport, WiFi, Home Environment technology management.

CATEGORY computer repair, computer training, satellite tv service, internet service, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/19/2019

They knew what I needed better than I did and weren’t learning on me, they came and did exactly what we discussed and the professionalism and quality was hands down better than any home repair service or business that has ever come to my home. They suggested the all in one remote product for TV and it helped with the pain of all the different remotes and the pain of not having mute on my current A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an overall tune up of my Apple environment and to add some IOT home automation for lighting, sound, doorbell, video and Siri assist.

CATEGORY computer repair, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/18/2019

Corequick was amazing. Me, being someone who is not well versed in the tech world, Corequick made it simple and comprehensive. They were easy to talk to and understand what my issue was. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/18/2019

Sean at CoreQuick did a great job for us. I had used his services in the past when I worked at a small business so he was at the top of my list when I needed help with my Mac systems and network at home. He optimized settings for MacOS, installed remote backup (BackBlaze, not just iCloud) on a few computers, installed other security software (in addition to my Norton suite), and made sure it was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setting up Mac System & implementing security measures

CATEGORY computer repair, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

11/18/2019

Excellent. Sean an company listen and implement based on OUR needs. Great experience. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Training consulting of staff

CATEGORY computer repair, computer training

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it's always great to work with you. Let us know the next time you need help with anything, whether in your home, or for your business. Cheers!

WiFi, Networks, Routers, Anti-Hacker Defenses. Anything Apple. We set up the following: HomeKit, HomeKit Secure Video, Audio in scenes, all HomeKit Enabled Devices setup into elegant environments, AppleTV, iCloud, SideCar, GateKeeper, Activation Lock, Find My, Voice Control, Apple ID, Family Sharing, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Pro Display XDR, iPad Pro, iPad, Apple Pencil, AirPods, iPhone, Apple Watch, Airplay, Airport. Better support. Individual training.

We are not a PC repair company. We are not an Apple Authorized Hardware Repair center. We do not fix broken screens on anything, including no phones, and no displays. We do not buy used equipment. We do not sell equipment of any kind. We do not shred hard drives. We do not repair broken hardware.

NA