California Construction Center

A457 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2008

Serving All of California

Los Angeles, CA 91606

Servicing the Los Angeles and Bay areas since 2005, California Construction Center, Inc is a licensed, bonded and insured general construction company. We have been remodeling properties for residential, commercial and industrial properties. "CCC" is a prestigious company who strives on professionalism and strong client satisfaction results. Our reputable ways allows for us to make and keep professional relationships, as we are in the mind set that the best business appreciation we can get is a referral. Family owned and operated "CCC" has spent many years creating a name for itself as both valued business and as a place where our clients can be treated with the up most dignity and respect. For we value their ideas and strive to give them input without jeopardizing their visions and ideas in the process, in the most respectable fashion possible. "CCC" displays extreme expertise and knowledge in all their business ventures. "CCC". We have aimed to be better than most with the ideals that growth is essential for success. We are proud to share that of many competing companies , "CCC "Was chosen out of 100 top contractors in the Southern California area to be on the hit "TV" show "Flip This House". We would love if your could take a moment to watch the TV show clip from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxrninanou where you can observe the owners Jonathan and Oz demonstrating their ongoing knowledge and expertise in this extensive field, both Design and Construction. Also click the following testimonial link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_eslfll1xiq to view the testimonial video showing our previous clients who have had First hand experiences with "CCC". We value your time and input and strive to do business with both new and old clients, in order to continue to remain the reputable company we strive ourselves as having been this long....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (319)General Remodeling (217)Electrical (84)Interior Painting (81)Flooring Sales and Installation (73)Plumbing (71)Countertops and Backsplashes (68)Ceramic Tile (67)Drywall (63)Windows (60)Stucco (57)Cabinet Making (56)

02/14/2020

I hired California Construction Center for a big project, building an addition. I also considered some other contractors but when I saw how many great reviews this company have I was sure about my choice. Indeed they did an amazing job, finished such a big project on time and within my budget. The quality is superb! Highest recommendation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build an addition

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

02/12/2020

We contacted several contractors for my basement remodel. We decided to go with California Construction Center because their price was reasonable, their answers were very detailed and they have many excellent recommendations. The project started on time and was finished on time within our budget. The quality of work is second to none. Our new basement looks amazing thanks to this great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Basement

CATEGORY remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/10/2020

This company did a great job on remodel my bathroom. I decided to go with California Construction Center because they offer was acceptable and they are very reputable company with excellent recommendations. The project went smoothly thanks to fantastic workers, they really cares about customer satisfaction. Thank you California Construction Center for beautiful new bathroom, will strongly recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/15/2020

California Construction Center replaced windows on my house and they did excellent job. The project went OK thanks to fantastic working team, they made it so easy. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/08/2020

Very trustworthy and professional company. i called several contractors to see their offer for replacing windows on my house. I decided to go with California Construction Center because they were most realistic and their answer was most professional and detailed. They finished everything within promised time and they did high quality job. I can't ask for more!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

01/02/2020

I needed a company to remodel my bathroom and I know this days it is hard to find good contractor, but my friend recommended me California Construction Center, they also remodeled his bathroom and did amazing job. After we agreed about terms of the project they soon started. The working crew was fantastic, they were professional, friendly and clean. The outcome was fantastic and my new bathroom lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/20/2019

I hired California Construction Center because they gave me great offer, were available soon and they are very reputable company. The project was kitchen remodel and it turned fantastic. My new kitchen is beautiful and very functional. Thank you, will highly recommend to all friends!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel a Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/16/2019

I reached out to California Construction Center and multiple other companies due to water damages in my apartment. and once I met with this team I knew that I did not have to keep looking anymore. they repaired everything for me such as they did flooring work and they did painting work too and once they finished it was like nothing had ever happened! thank you so much and I will most definitely be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General remodeling

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you! Jonathan.

11/14/2019

This is first time I worked with this company but not the last for sure. California Construction Center recently remodeled my basement and they did an amazing job. I was impressed how they were organized and they provided highest quality of work. My basement now looks fantastic. I can't recommend enough this contractor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

11/13/2019

I decided to hire California Construction center after consulting with four different companies because I had to do general work at the apartment I was staying since ny lease came to an end and raising two dogs , I had to repaint, redo the carpet at certain areas and reface some of the cabinets . Their representative was very reasonable and knowledgeable. He provided me with a price and two differ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General remodeling

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

New construction, home building, additions, kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, flooring, driveways, windows, stucco, foundation/structure work, exterior paint, tex-cote, fire & water damage, patio enclosures & concrete. Our minimum job size is $5,000.

Written estimates for insurance companies, written estimates for real estate transactions, inspections (foundation for real estate transaction purposes), small jobs under $5,000

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available