C R Appliance Repair

A8 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

354 S La Fayette Park Pl

Los Angeles, CA 90057

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm....

Appliance Repair (8)

12/12/2019

It turns out the repair cost was 2/3 of the vale of a new refrigerator. We ultimately didn't do the repair and instead bought a new unit. The serviceman was friendly and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/12/2019

The service received was Outstanding. Everyone at CR Appliance was professional , friendly and very helpful. The Repairman answered all of my questions. I recommend this company for your appliance repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maytag Oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

11/14/2019

A thorough inspection of my refrigerator was was performed, with a detailed explanation of the findings, what was needed to fix, and the cost, and eta. Based on the fact that the fridge is 14yrs old, I decided against the costly repair, and opted to buy new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work performed was the initial service call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

11/14/2019

Technicians were very professional and explained everything well. They were one of the few ones that handles the stackable unit. They sent 2 ppl and did a thorough job. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing the Washing Machine from stackable unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

09/01/2019

CR Appliance Repair was great from beginning to end. They responded quickly and efficiently and had a technician out immediately. The technician was quick and professional. The followup was fantastic. I cannot say enough great things about this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a Kenmore dryer repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

08/29/2019

I reached out to Yelp! and to Angie's list for this small job (retrieve small oven door screws that got loose and fell into the oven door.) Only 2 service providers would do this job. CR Appliance called me first, gave me a verbal estimate, and we booked the repair appointment date & time. The other one emailed me, but I like the fact that CR Appliance called me and therefore he got the job. Eugen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/22/2019

It was fine. They performed the work on price the that they said to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/22/2019

It went well. They were good in handling customer right away, very prompt and they had a good pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Large appliance repairs

Purchase, installation and removal of appliances

NA