Branover Contractors Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2009

For over 25 years, Branover Electrical Contractors, family owned and operated, has been dedicated in providing quality residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services to the Greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, Ventura County, and surrounding areas. With a good reputation among past and present customers, DWP, Edison, and the Department of Building and Safety, our goal is to continue doing good work. We take pride in our electricians work and count on repeat business and developing customer relationships - we want to be your electrician for life! That is why we provide trust worthy electrical work at unbeatable prices. We are licensed and insured electrician....

52 Star Construction

Years of experience and skills allow us to the ability to provide & develop the home remodeling project throughout the process! Our crew specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, new addition, new construction, general remodeling, historic building renovation and restoration. Owner Mike has been working in the construction Industry for the past 15 years! The construction process is his favorite part of the experience; where he has the opportunity to turn a simple sketch into reality for your home! Give us a call today to set up your estimate!

Offers by 52 Star Construction on Angie's List

01/27/2015

Been using them for 25 years.  They're very professional.  I don't use any other electrician. Very well interactions with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think they changed a ground-fault interrupter or something like that.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/27/2015

They're very knowledgeable.  They do a good job.  I've used them on and off for like ten years.  They really know electrical well.  My husband is knowledgeable in a bunch of things and he is impressed with there work as well.  They get the job done.  They show up right away.  The work turned out great.  Would definitely use this provider in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work.  They removed some electrical poles that were too low.  Had to move them up to comply with safety code.

CATEGORY electrician

01/27/2015

They did very good.   Very professional.  They're not the cheapest but there work is very good.  Very dependable.  They are my electrician.  They come on time.  They know what they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a lot of major repairs.  Redid the lighting of my kitchen.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/27/2015

They were good.  They were very nice.  I had somebody else come out and I didn’t like the guy and how he talked to the tenants.  So I went with these people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branover Contractors increased the electricity panel.

CATEGORY electrician

01/21/2015

CATEGORY electrician,mobile home remodeling

Electrical Power Upgrade Electrical Meter Conversion Circuit Breakers and Fuses replacement and installations Circuit breaker and fuse panel box replacement and installations Electrical Troubleshooting Recessed and Track Lighting installations Intercoms installations Wiring and Rewiring Electrical Smoke Detectors Exit Signs & Emergency Lights Electrical Service Installations Electrical Code Corrections Lighting Maintenance Landscape lighting Office lighting

Anything not related to electrical.