Brandon Koretz MD

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

D

01/26/2012

In the summer of 2010 she was diagnosed with cancer -- found by accident during another procedure. It was in the bile duct of her liver. She and I were sitting in Dr. Koretz's office and he said he was sorry to have to tell her that "you have cancer." Then silence. This is awful news to anyone, but to a 93-year old woman who suffered from anxiety it was devastating. He said nothing about hope, tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This man was my mpother's doctor for 10 years.  He was personable and Mom liked him, as did I.  He was good with her until she became seriously ill.

CATEGORY geriatrics,internist

08/23/2010

He is excellent. When I first met him I told him that I?d been blessed with a long line of good doctors and he responded that he would like to be the next in that line. He is knowledgeable, responsive, competent, and friendly. I can?t think of having a better doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brandon Koretz is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY internist

09/28/2009

When I initially moved to town and talked to him, I told him that I had been blessed with a long line of good doctors and he said that he would like to be the next in line and he has been. He's a good doctor. His availability has been excellent and when I need help, I get it. It is one of the best clinics that I've ever been to. He's a pro.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Koretz is my primary care physician. My last appointment was within the last several months.

CATEGORY internist

07/30/2009

He is very caring and he knows what he is doing. He listens to your concerns. You have to schedule an appointment few months in advance with him. He is a great doctor. My father sees him too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Koretz is my mother’s geriatric specialist. She has been going to Dr. Koretz for the last 5 years.

CATEGORY geriatrics

01/14/2009

I cannot think of any aspect that he hasn't topped, he is a star. He is dedicated to taking care of patients. He is a great doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is mine and my wife's personal doctor.

CATEGORY dermatologist