APPLE STORE

Angie's List since September 2005

Goodberg Computer Services

Expert On-site service for home and business, PC & Mac. We Come To You. 323-656-2638: call us for same day service. We look forward to solving your technology problems. Very proud to have earned the Super Service Award!

03/03/2009

The service was ok. I walked in the store talked to someone; made my purchase and left. I did have some problems with the computer, and took it back in for repair. The tech figured out what the problem was and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought an IMAC computer.

CATEGORY computer sales

10/12/2007

We have 5 computers, so we thought the Procare card would be beneficial. They are knowledgeable and have reasonable rates. The advantage of the Procare card is they will service your computer before someone that does not have one. The card is good for 1 year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them do a tune-up on our desktop computer. No additional parts were required. We purchased a Procare card that covers the expense of the tune-up. I do not remember the cost of the card.

09/05/2007

They didn't call me when they were done after telling me that they would call. I called and found out it was ready. They are real good. You make an appointment on-line and just go in. I feel comfortable with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mac wouldn't t wake up from sleep mode. I don t know what they did, but I left it there for 4-5 days. This was under my Apple care warranty.

12/15/2005

I THINK THAT THEY ARE AN AMAZING COMPANY. THEY ARE VERY THOROUGH WITH ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY HAVE REALLY AMAZING STORES. THEY ARE VERY RESPONSIVE, ESPECIALLY FOR A RETAIL ENVIRONMENT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS A LAPTOP COMPUTER MALFUNCTION. I'M NOT SURE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT.

09/22/2005

I THINK THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GOOD. SOMETIMES THEY ARE SLOW IN ANSWERING THE PHONE, AND I HAD TO WAIT A LITTLE WHILE. I HAVE BEEN GETTING GOOD ATTENTION FROM THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTRUCTED ME ON HOW TO RESET A DEVICE SO I COULD GET WIRELESS SERVICE. IT WAS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY.