AMBASSADOR DOG & CAT HOSPITAL

Founded 1930 • Angie's List since August 2005

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Full service animal hospital open 7 days a week untill 10.00pm....

07/29/2013

Took my dog here after calling all my local vets/pet hospitals on a Saturday after 4pm. They were the only place that had late hours. The building is a little run down but clean. There was quiet a few people waiting with their pets but considering I had no appointment, the wait was not that long. My dog was examined, xrays where performed and diagnosis made. It was determined that my dog would nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office examination, Xrays, IV's, Urinalysis, Antibiotic and Cortisone shots, Hospitalization, home medication, Xray consultation.

10/20/2008

They are good, Dr Kumar is great. I had a problem during an emergency situation because the vet did not speak English very well and I only speak English. That was a pain and made the situation a lot more difficult and traumatic for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet.

08/24/2005

DURING THE EUTHANASIA, THEY WERE VERY SUPPORTIVE AND VERY CONCERNED. THEY TREATED MY DOG WITH GREAT GENTLENESS AND REVERENCE WHEN THEY CARRIED HER BODY AWAY. I APPRECIATED THAT THEY CARRIED HER OUT VERY GENTLY. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK. THEY WERE VERY ACCEPTABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS FOR PAIN MEDICINE. MY DOG FELL DOWN THE STAIRS, AND THEY TOOK CARE OF HER. THEY'VE TREATED ARTHRITIS. EAR INFECTIONS, AND TORN LIGAMENTS. THEY ALSO DO EUTHANASIA AND CREMATION.

08/24/2005

ITS OK. LIKE I SAID THEY RESPONDED TO THE SITUATION. HE WAS ABLE TO DIAGNOSE HER PROBLEM, AND THAT WAS ABOUT IT. THEY'RE GOOD. THEY SEEM TO BE CARING TO THE ANIMALS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY HAD TO PUT AN IV IN MY CAT, AND THEY TOOK X-RAYS.

06/13/2005

THE STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE AND QUICK TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. THEY WERE ALSO KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE SERVICE AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED DONE FOR MY DOG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FULL DOG GROOMING FOR MY LABRADOR RETRIEVER. I ALSO GOT SHAMPOO, DRYING FLEA DIP AND NAIL CLIPPING.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Services includes small animal surgeries e.g spay, neuter, bones and all soft tissue surgeries. Vaccinations,boarding,dental procedures, professional grooming. Low cost vaccinations every wednesday and saturday. Low cost spay and neuter every monday and wednesday.

Ask For Details
American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
Other