Whether you are looking to build a new home or remodel an existing one, AMA Construction Incorporated is ready to make your vision come true. Our service delivery approach is anchored by one simple goal - provide high quality construction services on time and within our client’s budget. AMA Construction has achieved a 95% repeat client business rate due to the integrity, honesty and attention to detail we give each project, regardless of size or scope. Over 90% of our clientele are from the entertainment industry. We are strong believers in letting the quality of our work speak for itself. We therefore invite you to view our project portfolio and client testimonials or contact us if you have specific questions. Additonal contact: Abraham Gutierrez (323) 864-1697....

Integrity Repipe

4  REVIEWS
Integrity Repipe

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too low, calling the local plumber is essential. Integrity Repipe Inc will inspect the condition of your water pipes, and give you a free in-home estimate. Integrity Repipe Inc can give you a time efficient repipe installation in as little as two to four days. Our professional plumbers are fast and clean, leaving your home spotless. Owner Joe Ludlow personally trains his technicians and has over 30 years of plumbing experience. Capable of installing type L Copper and Uponor PEX Systems, Joe Ludlow knows how get the work done properly. Joe is a drywall and painting union trained level 5 finisher, which means that Joe and his team are properly trained to drill and patch a hole. Other plumbing companies pound through your walls, not knowing what damage it can cause. Integrity Repipe Inc will cut through your walls, inspect the condition, install the pipe, and patch up your home to make it look as though they were never there. Integrity Repipe Inc provides repiping repairs, PEX repiping, PEX repair, Copper REpiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, leak repairs, slab leak repairs and plumbing repairs. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our American made materials, along with a lifetime transferable warranty. We are headquartered in San Clemente, with an office in Aliso Viejo, California and can give you a variety of home repiping in Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, and all the way south to San Diego. If you are looking for a repiping plumbing company near you, Integrity Repipe is here. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured repiping plumbing company in Aliso Viejo, California. We do not use subcontractors. Give us call today for a free in-home estimate!

11/27/2012

It started great and ended great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired AMA construction to do a huge add on to our home. We added 1900 square feet and they did a total redo of our entire home which is 4900 square feet. They also did our driveway, gate, walkways, pool, backyard patio. They redid our cabinets in the kitchen and all the wood work and cabinets through out the house. The list goes on and I have Much Praise for them. They did Excellent, Quality work. We are very happy. Our home is beautiful! Also, we trust them in our home even when I'm not here. That's the truth. They became our friends. I highly recommend them and we are very very picky.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,home builders,basement remodeling

10/10/2012

I think I explained all of that in my other review. It went very well. Super straight and direct to deal with. Very honest and always with a big smile. Finishing was great and ALL of our friends are amazed with the results of our newly remodeled home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of a house that was built in the 50's. They did an amazing job. Expect the guys to be really nice. They want the project to go really well and it shows. They became our friends by the end of the project because they are so good at their job and are such nice people ....not sure what else I can say. Oh ya...they offer straight pricing without playing games. We have hired the wrong contractors in the past that are really inexpensive and it ended up costing us way more money with agravation and having to bring in qualified contractors to redo the work. That is how we met AMA Construction. They fixed a problem that a terrible contractor did and after that we decided to stick with AMA Construction.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

09/29/2011

We didn't use them; but they were great. The experience was good. It is kind of a long process, and I haven't had the work done yet. I need to review all of the estimates again. Their bid was really good. I think the price was a little high compared to other ones. It is not all about the price and I understand that. They were very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AMA Construction Incorporated gave us a quote for termite damage by taking out some old wood on the shed and the wall during the middle of August.

CATEGORY home builders,woodworking

04/19/2011

What do you think?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made an appointment for Saturday at 2p.m. Friday I called to confirm, no answer and left a message. Saturday, I decided to take the chance that he would show up. Called him again to confirm no answer. Waited around from 1:30 - 2:30 for the no-show. No phone calls, no follow ups. Thanks for making me take off work for nothing.

CATEGORY home builders

04/08/2011

They responded very quickly and they sent me a bid. I decided not to go with them, but they were very responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted AMA Construction Incorporated within the last month for an estimate to put in an additional drain in my patio, some repair work on an exterior wall and possibly redo the flooring in the living room.

CATEGORY decks,flooring,plastering,drain pipe

General contracting, new home construction, remodeling & additions.