Airport Marina Ford

Angie's List since December 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Additional phones - (866) 254-0111. (877) 890-8811....

10/24/2012

I like that they are a dealership and I wanted somebody that knew the car. I think everybody is too high for auto repair work so they are no different than anyone else. I would use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car to Airport Marina Ford. I had them work on my air-conditioner and front end alignment several years ago.

06/20/2012

Airport Marina Ford has absolutely outstanding hours. The waiting room is outstanding and it's a very pleasant place to have your car serviced. They have a lot of great people that work there. They are very forthright about everything and keep you informed step by step. I would absolutely return there in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Airport Marina Ford for warranty service.

05/05/2009

Their service department has very accommodating hours. I like how I can drop off my car at any time. All I have to do is put my keys in an envelope, write down the issue, and drop it off at their door. I've never seen that before. They've always been so good and reliable. They were able to correctly fix my brakes when they were done incorrectly somewhere else. I've had great experiences with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In the past, I purchased a pick-up truck from Airport Marina Ford. Now, they service my new vehicle even though I did not purchase it from them.

01/22/2009

I enjoy Fords. I was a little annoyed with the manager for doubting my credit history.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new Ford Escort from Airport Marina Ford

CATEGORY car sales

01/22/2009

My experience with Airport Marine Ford was fine while I was under warranty. As soon as my warranty expired they wanted to charge $400.00 for a oil change and check up on my car. It was too much for me and I haven't been back since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a oil change and a check up on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, tire, sales, painting & body work.