Aero Shade Co Inc

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since June 2014

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Aero Shade Co Inc offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Here are just a few of the many services we offer: Sunscreen Museum Shades, Mylar Shades, Skylight Shades, Green House Shades, Shades Laminated to Your Fabric, Custom Shutters, Duette Shades, Match Stick Shade, Natural Grass Cloth Shades, Wood Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Horizontal Blinds and Custom Draperies. In addition, we can customize any project to meet your specifications. We guarantee to get the job done right the first time and will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. Call us today and let us show you the Aero Shade Co Inc difference....

The Blind Spot

12  REVIEWS
The Blind Spot

Serving greater Los Angeles for over 35 years, and earning OVER 170 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and a 4.75 STAR RATING on HomeAdvisor, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company. Though humbly named, The Blind Spot can design and execute even the most elaborate of drapery design, solve difficult applications, and provide unparalleled service. We also understand that sometimes just a bit of TLC is needed and that is why we are happy to offer REPAIRS at an exceedingly inexpensive price point. We are very proud of our prompt, professional service, and hope you will allow us to be a part of your design team.

08/20/2008

Over 48 hours after I left message of my interest with company, representative called and left voice mail with a proposed time (between 8:00 am and 8:30 am) a week later. I thought this very presumptive and did not offer any customer courtesy/consideration to the fact that so many adults actually work. Called back to speak to individual (5:00 pm straight up) and told he had left for the day. In tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted company on 8/18/08, to setup appointment for someone to come out and give estimate on shutters for three windows. Individual took my name and number and said representative would call me back within 24 hours.

C

12/12/2007

Had an appointment set and I had to cancel. Asked for a call back and never received one to reschedule the appointment. Estimated cost was $6,300.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for an estimate on shades.

07/10/2007

I have used this company several times before and love them. The representatives are all very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and courteous. The order is completed promptly and the installation person is clean, quick, expert and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed my window and recommended appropriate sun shade. Returned to install it.

Aero Shade Co Inc