Accurate Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151231

12908 S. Main St

Los Angeles, CA 90061

Accurate Roofing is a certified Shingle Quality Specialist and Master Shingle Applicator Wizard from CertainTeed, a Certified Applicator for Malarkey Roofing Products, and a Certified Applicator for APOC Silicones. With over 30 years experience in the roofing industry, Accurate Roofing is a premier roofing company that builds, installs and repairs residential and commercial roofing systems. We continue to improve our Sky High Standards of Quality through continuous education and training of our staff of dedicated team members. Call us for a free estimate because when it comes to roofing we have you covered. We will complete your project on time, within budget and to your satisfaction. Accurate Roofing "Roofing made to last!"...

roofing (43)

05/13/2019

Art and the entire crew were prompt, responsive, available, professional, neat, comprehensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replacement of a flat roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

01/16/2019

Art, said he would show up and give us a estimate and he never did. Disappointed ☹️ I called other roofers on your list no call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None no show

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

06/22/2018

If you need a roof this is the ONLY company to use. We have very complicated roof design that none of the other roofing companies wanted to tackle. Art Mendoza and his crew, Abraham, Cesar, Brian, Paul, Gilbert, and PaPa did a fantastic job. They are truly roof artists. Everyday the job was cleaned up, and the next morning at 7:00 the work began till dusk sometimes. We are so blessed to have found...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and for showing your appreciation for specific team members. The team here at Accurate Roofing is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be the roofing contractor you chose for your home in Palos Verdes.

05/03/2018

It went well overall Art was very responsive via text it did take a while to get somebody to actually come out to our house but compared to other roofing companies that I’ve dealt with who are super flaky Art was amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some repairs to our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

Thank You for using us, and even more for leaving us an honest review. It is refreshing to hear how good Art was in his responsiveness with you. We also appreciate the constructive criticism as there is always room for us to grow.

01/18/2018

Mr. Art was very professional and fast. The day the roof was inspected I had a proposal (seemed fair to me) that evening and upon accepting the proposal agreed to have the roof fixed the following day. Everything went smooth and would definitely hire again. Mr. Art was also great with answering and returning calls. Thanks!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values our customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to working with you again.

12/20/2017

First, getting a new roof is zero fun. Not only is it expensive, but the industry can be very cut throat. I got 4 quotes by top rated Angie’s list roofers. Half of them were little more than time share salesmen with long ladders who I know for a fact are paying for their top rating on Angie’s list by discounting their service for the top review. I was offered such a discount from one of the top ra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete reroof, reflective asphalt shingles, of tall and skinny house with detached garage. Removal of 1 layer old roof. Synthetic underlayer. No added remediation of bad wood, wood rot or roof damage. Very straight forward reroof except House is 2 story with close neighbors like most tall and skinnies.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Thank you for the kind words. We agree that getting a new roof is never a fun process from the original quote to worrying about how much wood might need to be replaced after the roofing has been removed. We at Accurate Roofing try to help you thorough this once in a lifetime experience (hopefully) as smoothly as possible.

10/10/2017

installation went well, they were clean after each day of work although there were a number of nails left behind on the driveway on 2 separate days. my roof looks so much better now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove existing roof shingles and install new shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

01/10/2017

Art at Accurate Roofing did a great job. Part of my roof has a leak while it was raining here in LA. I called Art based on the reviews I saw, and he came out immediately to give me an extremely fair estimate. We scheduled the work to be done the next day, and there have no problems since. Definitely recommend Art and Accurate Roofing !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a hole in my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/18/2016

Very well - I wanted a roofing contractor to do the maintenance . Art (my contact focal) was easy to deal with and since this was a small job I hired him during a very short rainy period but postponed work so the roof would dry and he was very accommodating. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the gentleman who did the work but he was very polite and respectful of my property and Art was s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on the roof as I had a minor leak last year and felt I wanted to have maintenance done on the roof before winter came and not have other issues with leaking. I do maintenance periodically but unhappy with the last contractor I hired as he never got back to me when I needed him to fix the leak last year (hired him twice before). Had the problem fixed - but not by a roofing company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

11/04/2016

All work has gone through smoothly, have not gotten any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company has great services. They have done Roofing Services for our company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

Roofing-shingle, tile, torch, tar, gravel, slate & silicone. Roof leak repair.

Metal Roofing, Garden Roofing, Gutters