Absolute Appliances

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2005

B Rated | 22 Reviews

We carry most major brands of appliances including Bertazzoni, Electrolux, Miele, Thermador, and many more....

C R Appliance Repair

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm.

Offers by C R Appliance Repair on Angie's List

11/26/2013

efficient, honest , knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sold microwave

09/06/2013

It went very well. He did a great job. The fellow was prompt, found the problems quickly, and quoted me a price, including the Angies List discount right away. He had all the parts he needed and completed the work quite fast. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed both my refidgerator and dish washer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

08/28/2013

it went well, appliance service guys did what he said he would do and it worked well, fridge works well again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator stopped cooling, new chip was needed ..

07/08/2013

He did an excellent job, fixed the problem promptly, and I learned that I cannot use the sheets with the detergent impregnated in it as they can cause exactly this problem in front loading washer!  Expensive lesson, but well learned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washer not draining.  He cleaned motor housing to fix.

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/26/2013

Very well. The owner was very helpful and streered me to the right items for me. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased used washer.dryer at a very reasonalbe price and it was delivered.

Sales & Repair