5 Star Wrought Iron

A 151 Reviews

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2005

834 E Florence Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90001

5 Star brings professional and expert wrought iron work to you, and has been doing it for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on your complete satisfaction for everything from gates and doors and beyond....

iron work (140)fencing (37)driveway gate installation (21)party rental (1)custom furniture (1)

09/03/2020

I've had nothing but excellent experiences working with them. I've used them for the past several years for various projects including: driveway gate replacement and repair, custom wrought iron work for windows, doors, interior and exterior work as well. The custom work they have done for me receives a lot of compliments. Great company and personnel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate replacement and repair, custom wrought iron work

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/14/2020

I am so happy with my gate! Joe came out to give the initial estimate and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Jessica was so helpful and so easy to work with. Gambino built and installed my gate. He did a great job! I love my pretty new gate! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of side gate

CATEGORY wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Photo for 5 Star Wrought Iron - 834 E Florence Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 38800223

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed] ! We all had a pleasure working with you. Hope to hear from you soon.

03/03/2020

These are the best guys EVER. Not only did they do a fantastic job on the gate, they came back and fixed my gutter for free. There are still some really really fantastic people in the world who do great work for a fair price. One of the best experiences I have had since living in Los Angeles for 35 years. I would definitely hire them again and have told everyone about them. THE BEST

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

We are glad you loved out work. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

12/09/2019

Fantastic!!!! Their work is beautiful, and the price was completely reasonable. Very very happy with the work, with the customer service, with the whole experience. I highly recommend them. Thanks again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a railing installed on our outside brick steps

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

07/18/2019

It all started well with the appointment for then to cone see my house. This was done the weekend of forth of July. They let us know that they would send a quote and they never did. I wrote to them again asking if they had a quote for me and have yet to hear a response! All they had to do was send an amount how difficult could that be? Anyways being blown off is so unprofessional. If they didn’t w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence put up.

CATEGORY fences

06/24/2019

They were very professional/ on time. did a very good job and very courteous, priced was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a couple a gates of mine and installed a new gate.

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

D

05/25/2019

He came and looked at the site when he said he would. He showed me an old magazine of some pictures but the pages were stuck together and I couldn't flip pages. He suggested solar power openers and I liked that idea. He said he would get back to me on an estimate and I've not heard from him since. It's been 2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate

CATEGORY wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

09/09/2017

They came to the site once and never sent the quote that promised. We followed up with them and they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair railing installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause you there was a delay on proposal do to the relocation of the business ones again we do apologize

08/31/2017

5 Star Wrought Iron was great. I reached Jose on the first call on Wednesday. He met me at the property to inspect and take measurements on Thursday. On Friday, he gave me the estimate. On Saturday, the cage was fabricated and on Sunday it was installed. Instead of taking advantage of my desire to get the job done quickly so I'd have peace of mind, Jose gave me a very fair price, much less than an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After completing the installation of a new a/c condenser in an exposed area of our commercial property, our HVAC guy told us, "By the way, you may want to put a wrought iron cage around the unit to protect your investment." Apparently, it has become a thing to steal or cannibalize a/c condensers for the valuable copper inside. So I turned to Angie's List to find a vendor to build a wrought iron security cage as soon as could be done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2017

Photo for 5 Star Wrought Iron - 834 E Florence Ave, Los Angeles, CA - 36152756

08/04/2017

smooth sailing, and very competitive rates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted some much needed repairs on 2 gates and 1 fence. i did not want to buy all new wrought iron fences and gates. I will have the old ones sanded and painted. I did add a new gate in the back. After five quotes, I chose 5 Stars because Joe, one of the owners, informed me about the needed repairs and how best to install the gate in back because cement was slanted. Joe did a great job on the repairs and installing the new gate! He is a really nice guy to deal with...made everything easy for me.

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

Custom ironwork designs from gates, fences, handrails, staircases & driveway gates.