3 Day Blinds Los Angeles

A87 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since June 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Los Angeles, CA 90028

FREE Same Day Proposal! 3 Day Blinds has specialized in custom window treatments for 40 years, which currently include a wide selection of blinds, shades, shutters and drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax. We take care of all measurements and installation. Whether you have a specific style in mind, are trying to stay within a budget or need to color coordinate, our design consultant can help you avoid the common pitfalls and hassles of doing it yourself. With 3 Day Blinds, you can be worry-free and we'll take care of it all....

Window Treatments (85)Unfinished Carpentry (1)Windows (1)

01/24/2018

I rate the initial salesman between bad and fair. He was prompt in arriving, but lacked full knowledge of the product. Did not return calls or emails. The installer/repair person I rate as excellent. He was prompt efficient, friendly, and made an extra effort to be sure all was done to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New blinds in one room, new shades in another room and blinds repaired in a third.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

01/08/2018

The job went very well. Since using 3 Day Blinds for this project I used another competitor for some blinds on a residential project. The competitor was a little cheaper, but the quality and installation was not as good. Going forward I will use 3 Day Blinds, every if they are a little more expensive. Their quality is worth the small additional price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We put in some horizontal blinds for our office. 3 Day Blinds were great. The blinds were excellent quality. The installation went very quick and smooth. Everything was completed on time and as scheduled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

09/27/2017

Great! Had windows professionally measured. Was made aware of my choices. Ordered and they were here in three days! Definitely worth the difference in price from Lowe's or Home Depot. I could have gone cheaper but I really appreciated the professional advice and measuring to fit perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

05/04/2017

Very well. I was kept informed of the progress of the blinds. Waited as the mini blinds were on back order. Coverings were installed 6-7-18. The installers arrived earlier than scheduled, which was great with me, friendly, completed the installation in a half hour, cleaned up and gone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having 4 windows with honeycomb coverings and one window with mini blinds. Rep is wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable. Windows measured the next day, waiting for instillation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

03/13/2017

It went well; Brad was extremely accommodating and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

D

11/01/2016

11/1/16 First, let me say that I was previous customer of 3-Day Blinds. I had moved into a new home several years ago and had them cover my windows and I had been very satisfied of the service provided. Now, 4 years later, I wanted to make changes to one of my covered windows. I had 3-Day blinds come out to order roller shades under my existing blinds. The consultant thought it would not be a prob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roller shades for the living room windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

04/11/2016

Excellent.  It's been about a year and a half.  It was very expensive.  I think it was $500 a window.  They could have been cheaper or faster.  They were suppose to come before Christmas and they came about a month after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window treatment service for 4 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

04/06/2016

It was fine. It was great, very good service. I've actually had them twice. I've had them once and then the more recent ones. Overall I give them a B on that one just because the lady measured wrong and so then I had to go through getting it but they were excellent about doing it right and I actually got an upgrade. I am not complaining about it in that sense but it was having to do things more th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the bedrooms and kitchen and then I had them come back for the dinning room.

COST $2,229.9

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2013

04/06/2016

Their price was a little higher. I had to cancel one of the orders because they messed it up. That was a first for them. I have used them for years. I won't use them again. I have recommended them to my church because I had used them when I lived there, and they got a very curt response that they don't serve that area. I lived in Englewood just down the street, they furnished all the blinds in my ...

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2013

04/05/2016

I had some problems afterwards. There was a problem with the little turn things. The lady was wonderful, she spent a lot of time with me because I am just incompetent about the colors and style, but then when we ended up going up it was not quite as convenient as I thought it would be. There were all these cords so I decided I wanted to change the cords to sticks. She had done a really good job, b...

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2012

Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Curtains & Drapes. We bring the showroom to you, FREE in-home design consultation - We Design, We Measure, We Install, You Relax.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available